Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 3:05 AM
Default First Sims Game?
I didn't have a family computer growing up so my first Sims game was for the PS2.
My friend showed me The Sims: Bustin' Out and I was hooked ever since then. That was back in 2004.
What was your first EVER Sims game that got you hooked forever?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 3:06 PM
My first Sims game was The Sims, the same year it came out or possibly the beginning of the next, which was still only a few months after it came out. It was a game changer for me. I had enjoyed a couple of computer games and had loved Super Mario '64 and Donkey Kong, but this was so different. I couldn't stop playing it. I still play it.

Bustin' Out was a lot of fun. It's different from your typical computer Sims games because it is so goal oriented. I think that was needed in console versions.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 7:35 PM
TS2. Never up to now tried out TS1.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
TS2. Never up to now tried out TS1.
Do you mean TS1 or The Sims Online? I ask because I saw you post a picture from The Sims Online. That is a very different game from TS1.

Mad Poster
#5 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 10:00 PM
And did I mention TSO here? No. I haven't tried both honestly.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
And did I mention TSO here? No. I haven't tried both honestly.
You didn't mention TSO in this thread, but you posted this picture in the FSO picture thread. http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...692#post5409692 FSO is the TSO reborn.

Forum Resident
#7 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 12:15 AM
The Sims.
and I wish someday to be back at...

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 6:47 AM
I bought the Sims for PC the day after it was released (my local store had none LOL it was already sold out) I also bought Bustin Out for PS2 but I think I had the PC version first
Field Researcher
#9 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 8:54 PM
The Sims, but not until i bought a copy to play at home, I just didn't understand the game when I tried to play it at school or my parent's friends.
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 5:56 AM
I first rented sims 1 on ps2 from a video rental store when I was like 6

it was different, and a few years later I think I played sims 2 pets on my gamecube.

it wasn't till my teen years that I got into the PC games :p
Mad Poster
#11 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 1:28 PM
The Sims Mega Deluxe was where it started with me and it was my 6 yo son who told me about the game, where he got his info I could not tell you but he said I would like it.

I have to say that if it was not for mods (adult type) I would not have stayed playing it but about a year later I was hooked on the game instead.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marka93
The Sims Mega Deluxe was where it started with me and it was my 6 yo son who told me about the game, where he got his info I could not tell you but he said I would like it.

I have to say that if it was not for mods (adult type) I would not have stayed playing it but about a year later I was hooked on the game instead.

Hahaha sims is great in weird ways