Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 6:05 AM
Default A lurker who finally joined!
Hey all! I have been playing the sims for many years now. I started around 8 years old and I am almost 20!
I have played all 4 main iterations of the series but when it comes down to it, I enjoy Sims 2 the best. I am a long time lurker of the site and finally decided to join in on the fun!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 9:38 AM
Welcome to MTS, @banthafodder !

I've been playing Sims for a long time, too. And Sims 2 is my favourite at the moment, althought this changes week by week...
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#3 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 11:43 PM
Hi! Welcome to MTS! Ah I can still remember the day I played the Sims for the first time, 17 years ago (damn time goes fast). I think I'll always be torn between The Sims 1 because it's the first one, the beginning of everything and TS2 which was all my teenage years, joining MTS and making me decide I wanted to study architecture. I spent quite a lot of time creating for TS2, 3 and 4 now that I think of it... Anyways, sorry for the crazy rambling, I hope you have a lovely stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: