Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Peach Crumble Custom Food (Update - 9.7.2020)

by icemunmun Posted 29th Jun 2016 at 7:53 PM - Updated 10th Jul 2020 at 12:18 AM by icemunmun

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 9:04 PM
This is wonderful. I love foods and your are some of the best! This reminds me of the puddings that are so popular in the UK. Thank you so much for all your efforts and for sharing with us.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 3:04 AM
Thank you for another great recipe! Have you considered making Muffins or cupcakes from your fruit trees and bushes??
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 12:05 PM
This is cool! Thank you! My Sims just grew a great harvest of peaches and a new recipe is very handy. Thank you very much! I love peaches and your trees work great! If you need ideas for new dishes I can offer an exquisite "Peach - chocolate" cake for the high level of culinary skill.
Sockzz!
#6 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 1:57 PM
Here's the Dutch translation, as usual!
Also, thank you again for all these wonderful custom foods! My Sims love them!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  STBL DUT_NL Peach Crumble.rar (375 Bytes, 13 downloads)
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ElenaInTheSims
Here's the Dutch translation, as usual!
Also, thank you again for all these wonderful custom foods! My Sims love them!

Thank you!

Quote: Originally posted by zaleth
Thank you for another great recipe! Have you considered making Muffins or cupcakes from your fruit trees and bushes??

Quote: Originally posted by LilyCross
This is cool! Thank you! My Sims just grew a great harvest of peaches and a new recipe is very handy. Thank you very much! I love peaches and your trees work great! If you need ideas for new dishes I can offer an exquisite "Peach - chocolate" cake for the high level of culinary skill.

Thanks for the suggestions! I am thinking of doing some stuff with the berries soon!

Quote: Originally posted by Mendota
This is wonderful. I love foods and your are some of the best! This reminds me of the puddings that are so popular in the UK. Thank you so much for all your efforts and for sharing with us.

Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 7:52 PM
I absolutely love your food, I really really hope you keep uploading more dishes!. I will really love to have the translation of the Harvestable Peach Tree on Spanish!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 5:07 PM
Great Job! Keep them coming.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 5:07 PM
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 10:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Biiian
I absolutely love your food, I really really hope you keep uploading more dishes!. I will really love to have the translation of the Harvestable Peach Tree on Spanish!!

Thank you. I have updated the Harvestable peach Tree with Translations

Quote: Originally posted by bigpeaches

I love your username :D
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#12 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 9:55 PM
Yum! New foods are always good. Does the NON-peach look the same as the Peach crumble? What do the menu choices say for the non-peach crumbles?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 6:18 PM
BRAND NEW THANKS
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by porkypine
Yum! New foods are always good. Does the NON-peach look the same as the Peach crumble? What do the menu choices say for the non-peach crumbles?

For the non-peach version , the only difference is the recipe requirement. It does not require the peach harvestable ( so you don't have to download that for the non-peach version to function).Everything else ( name , appearance) is same.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 10:59 PM Last edited by icemunmun : 16th Nov 2016 at 6:03 PM.
A general thanks to everybody for liking my stuff
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 12:23 PM
Looks great! Thanks for sharing with us.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 2:48 AM
Keep the custom food coming!
Here's another PT-BR translation from me.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  S4_220557DA_80000000_110000009A27AF2A.zip (366 Bytes, 5 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 6:35 PM
Is there anyway you could make it so vamps only use Plasma fruit in their food when they make it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 10:06 PM
First off, I want to say I really appreciate all the awesome food and plants you have created!

One question I have though, are the custom foods supposed to be working for the Plantsims patch or not? The foods all show up in the Custom Food Interactions but none of them are requiring harvestables despite the fact that I have all the "harvestable required" versions of your mods. I have all the current versions (downloaded them all yesterday) and I have no mods except for the Custom Food (also current) and all your food mods.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#20 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eriond
First off, I want to say I really appreciate all the awesome food and plants you have created!

One question I have though, are the custom foods supposed to be working for the Plantsims patch or not? The foods all show up in the Custom Food Interactions but none of them are requiring harvestables despite the fact that I have all the "harvestable required" versions of your mods. I have all the current versions (downloaded them all yesterday) and I have no mods except for the Custom Food (also current) and all your food mods.

Hmm...thats strange! I just checked and it is showing up for me (pic attached)
Screenshots
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Hmm...thats strange! I just checked and it is showing up for me (pic attached)

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding. For the harvestable required version of your mods, if you don't have any of the harvestable, shouldn't you be unable to cook the food?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#22 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eriond
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding. For the harvestable required version of your mods, if you don't have any of the harvestable, shouldn't you be unable to cook the food?

No...if the harvestables are not present, the price for cooking the food will be more. 'Harvestables required' implies that you need to download the specific custom harvbestable from its download post. For the 'harvestable not required' version - the recipes use base game harvestables...no extra downloads needed.

[Personally while playing I always hated it when I could not cook because of lack of the ingredients...so I rather pay extra ]
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
No...if the harvestables are not present, the price for cooking the food will be more. 'Harvestables required' implies that you need to download the specific custom harvbestable from its download post. For the 'harvestable not required' version - the recipes use base game harvestables...no extra downloads needed.

[Personally while playing I always hated it when I could not cook because of lack of the ingredients...so I rather pay extra ]

Ok, thank you for clarifying that. Guess I interpreted the description wrong and I don't actually have an issue with my mods after all.

Thanks again for your help!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 5th May 2017 at 6:58 PM
Excellent work.. Thank you so much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 2:02 AM
One of my favorites
Page 1 of 2