Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 8:05 PM
Game freezes while loading??
Okay, so I have this problem with my Sims 3. Basically, I'll load into the game and into a world, perfectly fine. However, as soon as I go to load into a different world (either a vacation world, or a different town, etc) the game will "freeze" at %99 on the load screen. The "tips" will still change and the cursor will still spin, but it won't load. I've tried everything I can think of. I've tried repairing, reinstalling(both with the reinstall option and completely uninstalling), running without mods, and everything the stupid live chat told me to do. So, I'm not sure what else I can do about it. Any Suggestions?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 8:16 PM
How long have you waited for it to load?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 8:17 PM
Very long time. I actually left it, overnight once, just to check.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 8:48 PM
Are you "putting aside" one saved game and attempting to load another, or are you traveling sims between worlds within the same ongoing game?

If the latter, many players find that the combination of NRaas Traveler, ErrorTrap, and Overwatch help smooth out otherwise broken travel transitions like that.

If the former, it is always best to save first and then quit to the Desktop (or Origin if on 1.69) before loading up a new or different save.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 9:47 PM
Both do the same thing.