Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2023 at 7:39 AM Last edited by mirabellarose : 23rd Mar 2023 at 11:06 AM.
Default MEGA Thread of TS3 EA Made Clothing Conversions
Tutor of Tutors converted to TSM. These have shoes and the necks match up with the heads so no neck seam/gap. I can't make morphs work so your sims will have to be an average weight or you will see a neck seam. Have fun and stay tuned, I've got more coming!

Download at my Tumblr
SimFileShare Link

I'm Lolabellesims. Hi! Check out my stuff at The Sims Resource and at www.tumblr.com/lolabellesims. Maybe I'll go nuts and publish something here, too.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2023 at 7:40 AM Last edited by mirabellarose : 23rd Mar 2023 at 11:15 AM.
Alrighty, this time it's TS3 Movies stuff pack conversions. I didn't convert all of them as some were just not even remotely appropriate for a medieval world. The hairs have been retextured with Pooklet's texture and I combined the TS3 Simple Bun hair with the Super Sailor crown and the Super Valkyrie crown. The Super Valkyrie hair is ugly and really complicated. It has like 12 hair groups. For real. Why, EA? The outfits come with the shoes and as usual, there are no morph groups so your sim will need to be an average weight or there will be a neck seam. I had trouble with transparency in the hair/hat groups which is why I did not create the Western Feather hair--the feather requires transparency and it just wouldn't render correctly in TSM. The veil with the Horror Bride hair is not transparent. I think that's all. Let me know if there are any problems.

Download at my Tumblr

SimFileShare Link

I'd appreciate at follow of my Tumblr account! At this point, I have like three followers and my daughter is one of them, lol.

I'm Lolabellesims. Hi! Check out my stuff at The Sims Resource and at www.tumblr.com/lolabellesims. Maybe I'll go nuts and publish something here, too.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2023 at 7:41 AM
Reserved

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2023 at 7:41 AM
Reserved for upcoming download again

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2023 at 7:41 AM
I keep reserving posts but I have more stuff coming

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2023 at 7:42 AM
Bear with me, lol

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2023 at 7:43 AM
For reals, I've got lots more posts coming

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2023 at 7:44 AM
Moar and still moar

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2023 at 7:44 AM
8th reserved post

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Mar 2023 at 7:45 AM
9th reserved post

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Mar 2023 at 7:45 AM
10th reserved post and I guess I'm done for now