Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Peggy 4055 Recolor

by gummilutt Posted 27th Dec 2014 at 10:04 PM - Updated 6th Dec 2017 at 8:54 PM by gummilutt : Mesh link fixed

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 10:42 PM
I like the style, but what's the poly count?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 10:54 PM
The mesh is 4630 poly.

I'd be grateful if someone could confirm if they can download it, as I'm unable to get Peggy's site to actually respond to a download request. If it's unavailable, I'll upload it somewhere else and link it here.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 12:07 AM
Peggy site is not responding to a download request
Forum Resident
#5 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
The mesh is 4630 poly.

I'd be grateful if someone could confirm if they can download it, as I'm unable to get Peggy's site to actually respond to a download request. If it's unavailable, I'll upload it somewhere else and link it here.

A bit higher than I prefer, but should be OK if non-townified and used sparingly.

Also, no response to download request for the mesh.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 12:22 AM
As I didn't make the mesh, I have no control over poly count, but I should have listed it to begin with I'm glad I added non-townified versions as well.

Thanks for letting me know about mesh download, I suspected it'd not just be me. For now, here's a link to the mesh on my dropbox: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u...gy_mesh4055.zip
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 1:57 AM
Very nice, I'm always looking for in-between hairs, in-between MM and Pooklet.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 5:51 AM
As I didn't make the mesh, I have no control over poly count, but I should have listed it to begin with I'm glad I added non-townified versions as well.

Thanks for letting me know about mesh download, I suspected it'd not just be me. For now, here's a link to the mesh on my dropbox: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u...gy_mesh4055.zip

Thank you so much!! :p
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 7:44 AM
I love the textures, gummilutt! Not too Maxis-stringy, not too Pooklet plastic-shiny. I'd love to see more with this kind of texture. I suck at hair recoloring/retexturing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 1:01 PM
I cannot visit the peggyzone site? But I'd love to get this one :a
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 4:17 PM Last edited by gummilutt : 28th Dec 2014 at 4:46 PM.
Thank you iCad, I'm glad you like it It was a happy accident that it came out as a middle ground, but when it did I thought I should share it since I know some of you like that I might experiment with it further, if I find a suitable mesh.

xSiimOne: I added a link to the mesh on my dropbox, if you look a couple of comments above yours. It's also linked in the description
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 11:20 PM
I just look at this hair in Body Shop, I love the recolors and texture The poly is a bit high, but happy the Townies will not get this hair. The style is simply and cute, I wish the "hair Clips" was not a part of it.
But just the same it is cute, thanks for sharing gummilutt.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 2:59 AM
@Simonut: Removing the clip is very simple, so I made a new batch without the clip for you. Enjoy
Meet Me In My Next Life
#14 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 10:54 AM
@Simonut: Removing the clip is very simple, so I made a new batch without the clip for you. Enjoy

OMG ! Thank you and much more thanks you, I now believe wishing can come true, "gummilutt" you are so thoughtful and kind to take the time to remove the hair clips. I think this will give all of us member a choice.
The hair is just so pretty, the colors and texture. :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 2:02 PM
I'm so glad you are happy. I've been there so many times myself, finding something and wishing it was slightly different, so if I can make that happen for someone then I am happy to Besides, I think you are right, it's cuter without the clip.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 3:22 AM
Adorable hair and great recolors. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 8:05 PM
thnks
it´s beautiful
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 8:38 PM
The link with the mesh is not working anymore, so.. i cant download the hair. This is a nice hair what i would like to have in my game, but without the mesh..
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#19 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 8:57 PM
@kaligi Thank you for letting me know, wasn't sure where I might have dropbox links that need fixing so I appreciate when people notify me. I have moved the mesh to simfileshare and updated the link, so you should now be able to get it All free peggy hairs are also available in a thread on simscave.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 2nd Jun 2020 at 1:43 PM Last edited by kaligi : 2nd Jun 2020 at 1:53 PM.
@kaligi Thank you for letting me know, wasn't sure where I might have dropbox links that need fixing so I appreciate when people notify me. I have moved the mesh to simfileshare and updated the link, so you should now be able to get it All free peggy hairs are also available in a thread on simscave.

Woww, thanks gummilutt.. if only 3 years after, but im responding back and thank you for the upload. edit: still can't reach it, because the site let me not to register, im giving up edit 2: my bad.. now, i have it.. :D