Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cut Gems from TS3

by TheJim07 Posted 2nd Jun 2020 at 12:09 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2020 at 12:54 PM
Excellent!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2020 at 1:07 PM
Awesome! Fantastic! Love them, because those fits very well to treasure chamber. Thank you so very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2020 at 1:18 PM
I could probably use this for a celebrity or a hoarder! Either way, super cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2020 at 4:34 PM
darling - you know what i love!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2020 at 7:08 PM
Thank you!! I missed these!!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2020 at 10:37 PM
Default Love it!
Marvelous! I would love for EA to bring back the Gem Cutter from TS3 Supernatural., only this time let the Sim create jewel embedded objects and jewelry. Imagine creating a jeweled chalice or the Holy Grail without having to invent a mesh! Superb! Thank You!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2020 at 6:07 AM
I am like actually emotional about this, I want these back in Sims 4 so much.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Jun 2020 at 6:55 AM
Thank you so much! I miss the gems and metals from sims 3 Vampire's eyes and mummitomium were my favs!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Jun 2020 at 10:32 AM
Thanks. Many of my Sims love beautiful objects in their homes and they'll adore these....mmmm shiny
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2020 at 5:54 PM
Out of all the things I miss from sims 3, gems are oddly high on the list. Thank you for these!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Jun 2020 at 7:31 AM
This perfect for my female Sim named Amanda who has a habit of stealing.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 7:26 PM
thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 1:18 AM
I can not say thank you enough for these!!! I have been looking since Sims 4 first came out for the Gems from TS3. the Adventures and the Collections are the 2 things I miss the most about The Sims 3 and I so badly wish they would have brought them over from TS3. Do you by chance have the uncut versions of the stones as well??? Oh how I miss my Museum rooms (
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 7:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by UTCSimers
I can not say thank you enough for these!!! I have been looking since Sims 4 first came out for the Gems from TS3. the Adventures and the Collections are the 2 things I miss the most about The Sims 3 and I so badly wish they would have brought them over from TS3. Do you by chance have the uncut versions of the stones as well??? Oh how I miss my Museum rooms (

@UTCSimers I'm very glad you like my work :D. Sorry but I don't think I will make the uncut versions :/
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheJim07
@UTCSimers I'm very glad you like my work :D. Sorry but I don't think I will make the uncut versions :/

No Problem and no need to be sorry!! I didn't know if maybe I missed the post!!!!! You're very talented and I enjoy (and use) ALL your creations.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Mar 2021 at 5:52 PM
Oh I love these! I hope you someday make more versions, like the Rainbow gem and Moonstone (with the special visual effects they have). I have downloaded so many of your creations
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Jul 2021 at 2:41 AM
Brilliantly done and thank you so much for the effort put into this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th May 2023 at 6:19 PM
Thank you SO SO MUCH!!! I have been wanting these bad boys in my sims 4 game for YEARS at this point. I am so excited to use them in my game! If you ever come back to making Sims mods, would you consider also converting the skull shape? If not, that's fine- I'm satisfied with the work you've done already.