Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#201 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 7:33 AM
There's this old computer game by Lucas Arts known as "Outlaw." I can't ever beat the story mode. There's one level I can't get past. If I use cheats and get to all the levels after it, I can beat all those, but I can't beat the game straight through.

I also can't beat Guitar Hero 3 on Expert Mode. I can get up to "Cult of Personality" and my fingers just do not work that fast. It frustrates me.

The Overlord Legacy - Taking over the world one generation at a time.
The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Advertisement
Theorist
#202 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 9:54 AM
Mushroom Kingdom Fusion and Super Mario Kingdom Revival
http://fusionfangaming.spriters-resource.com/

My initial thought was that I would blow through the levels, but man have I lost my skill! MKF is easier and has a working save system, so I'll start with that.
Top Secret Researcher
#203 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 10:47 AM
Spellforce 2 shadow wars there was a glitch which never allowed me to go back to a realm to complete one of the quests.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Field Researcher
#204 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 11:15 AM
Alpha Centauri. Played that at the neighbours then, but after playing a while we didn't get it. The game got returned to the store and swapped with Knights & Merchants instead.

Page 9 of 9