Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#1 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 7:19 PM
Bonjour, mes amis
Bonjour again, mes amis. I'm Kyle LeBlanc and I am new here. (It ain't my real name, but who goes by those on these things, no.) I just started playing Sims 2 when I have some free time and I was told about this place by ma momma, so I joined to download some of ya'lls wonderful stuff. I'm a X-Men, InuYasha, Trigun, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Transformers, Avengers, Soul Eater, Bleach, Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, Avatar, and Avatar the Last Air Bender. (I think I am forgetting a few. )
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 8:19 PM
Hello Kyle! Welcome to MTS! I hope you have a nice stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Mad Poster
#3 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 12:00 AM
Hey there Kyle, welcome to Mod The Sims. I hope you enjoy your stay

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Mad Poster
#4 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 5:44 PM
Are you French, Ms. Lablanc ("the white"?), mother of wonderful kids?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#5 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 7:46 PM
Grammapat, I think Kyle's mother is the Mrs. White who did it in the parlor with a candlestick! Although, when I made a "Clue" family in The Sims (the original Sims), everyone fell in love with Mrs. White.

Nice to meet you, Kyle!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
#6 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_aninyosaloh
Hello Kyle! Welcome to MTS! I hope you have a nice stay
Thank you and I will enjoy my stay.
#7 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daniandan
Hey there Kyle, welcome to Mod The Sims. I hope you enjoy your stay
Thank you and I'm sure I will enjoy my stay.
#8 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Are you French, Ms. Lablanc ("the white"?), mother of wonderful kids?
No, I'm Cajun. Ok, now you have me scared because you read my profile. I'm not use to that. lol
#9 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Grammapat, I think Kyle's mother is the Mrs. White who did it in the parlor with a candlestick! Although, when I made a "Clue" family in The Sims (the original Sims), everyone fell in love with Mrs. White.

Nice to meet you, Kyle!
I guess it was her. lol. I ain't like her.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 8:21 PM
Pssst...Kyle, if you're the last one to post, it's preferable to go back and add to your post rather than double (or triple post). Just use the "edit" button. If you want to add more quotes, you can wrap the quoted message in the bubble (see icons on top of advanced edit menu) and then after the first "Quote" in brackets, add = and the persons name, like this:

I'm quoting myself here.

Quote: Originally posted by Kyle
Now I'm quoting you.

#11 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 3:44 AM
Pssst...Kyle, if you're the last one to post, it's preferable to go back and add to your post rather than double (or triple post). Just use the "edit" button. If you want to add more quotes, you can wrap the quoted message in the bubble (see icons on top of advanced edit menu) and then after the first "Quote" in brackets, add = and the persons name, like this:
*facepalm* Sorry, it's been awhile since I've been on a forum, so I forgot you could do that. I'm use to being on devantART where you ain't able to edit your comments. Use to be on ProBoard a lot before then. I think I still have my old ProBoard forum, too, now that I think about it. Lol
Mad Poster
#12 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 4:46 AM
Yeah, I think it's understandable that someone would do that until they get comfortable with the tools for posting. I did it on another forum recently because I couldn't figure out the buttons.

#13 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 7:14 PM
Yeah, I think it's understandable that someone would do that until they get comfortable with the tools for posting. I did it on another forum recently because I couldn't figure out the buttons.
I agree. I've done that on a forum that as soon as I joined the owner made me a mod. >.< I told her she could have at less waited until I got to know the forum before doing it because I'm going to make myself like like a bottom end of a donkey until I get to know the forum. lol.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 9:14 PM
Yo mamma sent you here?! Well then, yo mamma got smarts! Welcome to MTS, Kyle!