Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unsupported.

by Manderz0630 Posted 9th Jan 2018 at 5:09 PM - Updated 20th Jan 2024 at 3:01 AM by Manderz0630

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 6:05 AM
Thanks! I hope this still works with the January patch :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 5:07 AM
Yes, the mod works with the recent patch.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 5:42 PM
Im guessing if its uses the energized buffs its not compatible with basmentals mod..? When you toke it energizes you, but idk if the buff and triggering the buff are the same or if thats 2 diff files.. i just dunno enough about it!!! Lol Either way still a big thanks to you.. I hate these walks, specially the preggo walk up unitll the end.. alot of women do get that big and waddle.. but not when they have a tiny 5 month belly!!! Comee on maxis, by now we should have normal preggo features, and drivable cars in base games by default.. Thaks, and if you or anyone can ansswer my question i would deff download this! Like in RL, my self sim needs her smoke..
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 1:00 AM
I have the basemental mod in my game and seems to be no conflict. This just disables the walk styles.

The energized XML used for this mod is: MoodBuff_Hidden_Energized. Not the actual energized buff that you see in game.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 6:04 AM
Thank you for having solved, for looking, it's nice, confident walking is the only one I can not stand. Take good care of yourself, thanks for your mods
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 12:48 AM
I'm glad I was able to correct the problem. Also thank you and you too.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 6:32 AM
thanks for the take away pregnancy walk been wanting this for awhile now
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 2:03 PM
damn am i hungover.. im hoping this fixes my game? I have pee walk now jog too? Idk if its broken.. but im sick of NEVER being able to play because of these stupid updates! Thanks for keeping up with updates for us.. i believe EA owes us for supporting em' through all the BS sims 3 and 4 have caused us.. Plus i mean, they took our cars!? I mean toddlers are back, why not cars!? Lol sorry for my rant
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 2:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TravisB/tso/jollypines
Im guessing if its uses the energized buffs its not compatible with basmentals mod..? When you toke it energizes you, but idk if the buff and triggering the buff are the same or if thats 2 diff files.. i just dunno enough about it!!! Lol Either way still a big thanks to you.. I hate these walks, specially the preggo walk up unitll the end.. alot of women do get that big and waddle.. but not when they have a tiny 5 month belly!!! Comee on maxis, by now we should have normal preggo features, and drivable cars in base games by default.. Thaks, and if you or anyone can ansswer my question i would deff download this! Like in RL, my self sim needs her smoke..

i can confirm i use basmantel's mod with this, have for like a year now? no conflicts at all, it modifies the walk, and the smoking just causes an energized buff, i belive the only buffs it act uses are the "Cannibis enduced" or other drugs buffs, but your sims actual mood "Energized, Confident, ect." are all EA , these mods just cause said moods to appear... i could be wrong but its all pretty cut and dry with sims modding, unlike games like Grand theft auto witch have been made to discourage modding.. EA loves to see what we doo

Im travis tremonti on tso no longer travis b and live in bf im gf of tremonti mafia : )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 5:59 PM
does this still work?
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 1:48 AM
Yes the mod still works.

Quote: Originally posted by TravisB/tso/jollypines
i can confirm i use basmantel's mod with this, have for like a year now? no conflicts at all, it modifies the walk, and the smoking just causes an energized buff, i belive the only buffs it act uses are the "Cannibis enduced" or other drugs buffs, but your sims actual mood "Energized, Confident, ect." are all EA , these mods just cause said moods to appear... i could be wrong but its all pretty cut and dry with sims modding, unlike games like Grand theft auto witch have been made to discourage modding.. EA loves to see what we doo

I use Basemental drugs too and no issues with it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd May 2019 at 1:59 PM
Is it still working?
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Jul 2019 at 4:26 AM
Yes all the files has been updated for the June patch.
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Jul 2019 at 7:38 AM
thank you
Instructor
#16 Old 13th Sep 2019 at 2:45 AM
Will this need to be updated for the witches pack or is it good to go?
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Sep 2019 at 9:59 PM
The mod is good with Realms of Magic.