Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No LTA Permaplat

by kestrellyn Posted 22nd Apr 2018 at 1:36 AM - Updated 22nd Apr 2018 at 2:16 AM by kestrellyn : Note about installation

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 8:04 AM
Hey, kestrellyn. Thank you for this mod (and sorry for spamming your downloads with thanks posts but that's how essential those mods have become to my game) - the addition of LTA permaplats was one of the reasons I disliked Freetime. I've used it ever since it came out and haven't looked back. Just wondering, are there any changes from the previous version at MATY?
Scholar
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 1:14 PM
I've been playing Sims 2 since it came out, and have bought and used all the expansion packs. Pardon my ignorance but until today I've never heard of "LTA permaplats". Please enlighten me.

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Scholar
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 1:20 PM
Personally I'm not a fan of the permaplat status so this mod looks interesting.
Thanks for sharing!

Quote: Originally posted by mac
I've been playing Sims 2 since it came out, and have bought and used all the expansion packs. Pardon my ignorance but until today I've never heard of "LTA permaplats". Please enlighten me.

When Sims get ALL the aspiration benefits (the ones related to motives, work, primary aspiration and secondary aspiration) they also get permaplat.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 6:37 PM
@Sketching, nope this one never had to be updated!
Inventor
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 7:44 PM
Thanks, kestrellyn, both for the answer and the mod again.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 3:07 AM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 6:48 AM
Omg, thanks!! I've wanted something like this forever! :lovestruc Permaplat sims are so lame, and unlike LTWs, Hobbies perks are not even difficult to get (in fact, I'd say it's harder not to get them than the opposite ).
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd May 2018 at 1:09 AM
Thanks! I always feel unmotivated towards my Sims once they go forever-platinum. It's fine when I just killing all the 'useless' adults, but it feels wrong to kill the teens and kids. Now I won't have to..unless they're just irritating me :)
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 11:54 PM
Default Permaplat Status
Quote: Originally posted by mac

I haven't heard of it either, but did a quick search. I guess when your sims get to permanent platinum status they stop losing motive decay. I hate motive decay, their motives just go down so fast. I just started playing Sims 2 and currently working on organizing so I haven't got that far into the game. I had been playing Sims3 and knocked my head against some issues of that game. I much prefer Sims 2 to Sims 3, but sometimes wish I could play Sims 1 again.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 1:08 AM
They still lose motives, lol, they just have permanent platinum mood and aspiration.

Also, no one is really not aware of permaplat, just some people aren't familiar with the LTA permaplat added with FT because I guess they aren't as good about earning LTA points.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Mar 2020 at 7:21 AM
I Have Finally Found It, A Mod That Makes My Max Lta Sims Experience Low Mood And Low Aspiration Downsides, Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Aug 2022 at 12:59 PM
This mod saved my entire gameplay sistem based on fullfilling wants to know what they want to do :lovestruc I was so sad because al my teens were getting the permaplat with wants and the LTW become so pointless, so thank you so much! I'm so happy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Oct 2023 at 9:52 PM
Thank you so much for this, I was getting a bit sick of my teens getting perma plat. :lovestruck: