Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 11:52 PM
Default WCIF male mesh from Gara's Boutique
Hi there! I'm hoping someone can help me find this mesh. I'm trying to gather as much medieval-ish content for a 'hood but I can't seem to find the mesh "GR_Modm01bodyMESH060216". I managed to get the female mesh off the site with the wayback machine but I can't seem to get this one

Anyone out there have it or know where I can get it or any other items from that site? Thank you!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 1:25 AM
What sort of outfits was it for? I'm pretty sure I have the female mesh, but unfortunately all my medieval clothes are seriously disorganized in my downloads folder so I may very well have the male mesh as well and have no idea how to find it...
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 3:39 AM
Here you go or I hope so, I did a search on my computer and this popped up from my medieval sims 2 folder.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  GR_Modm01bodyMESH060216.zip (101.9 KB, 48 downloads) - View custom content

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 5:09 AM
Thank you so much! Now to see if I can find the rest of the nice medieval stuff from that site... time is such a cruel mistress. Thank you for your help though!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 5:50 PM
Thank goodness for this thread. I thought I would never find this one...