Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Slower Pet Motive Decay (Get Famous compatible)

by snthe Posted 10th Mar 2018 at 8:02 PM - Updated 12th Sep 2019 at 9:55 AM by snthe : update

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 3:32 AM
Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 4:38 AM
Yay!!! Thank you, much needed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 7:31 AM
How did u see ur dogs motives?
but otherwise good
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 7:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hecata678
How did u see ur dogs motives?
but otherwise good

Use playable pets mod
Scholar
#6 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 9:19 AM
You can also use Show/Search Sim Info Mod to see a pet's needs as well. I do this and there's no need for me to have the playable pets mod.

Thank you for making this mod, because pet's needs decay entirely too quickly (especially dogs) and it ruins the enjoyment of having pets in the household.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 12:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
You can also use Show/Search Sim Info Mod to see a pet's needs as well. I do this and there's no need for me to have the playable pets mod.

Thank you for making this mod, because pet's needs decay entirely too quickly (especially dogs) and it ruins the enjoyment of having pets in the household.

Thank you for the information
Scholar
#8 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by snthe
Thank you for the information

No problem! I don't have any interest in controlling my pets, and that's a good mod to have anyway, because it can help troubleshooting issues with Sims since it shows you everything about them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 11:39 PM
thank you! the pet needs go down WAY too quickly.... it annoys the crap out of me, so thank you for this mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 4:43 AM
Thanks ... workin well for version 1.41 ( pet stuff )
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 8:13 PM
Thank you! My sims spend way way too much time having to bathe their dogs, so crossing my fingers this helps. Much appreciated!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 2:45 PM
Thank you both!!!
Quote: Originally posted by andretya
Thanks ... workin well for version 1.41 ( pet stuff )

Ty Andretya, it pays to look around! I wasnt going to download because it was only updated for 1.40.. However i decided to look at the end of comments where if broken someone would of deff bitched, and hopefull would of atleast reported it to the modder like it tells you when you first sign up to MTS! Or well, back when i did.. Before the days of sims 3 even! modthesims2.com was our original!!! Memories!

As for our great creator here..
God jokes are good!!! Long as they are clean..
But thank you.. this was a brilliant idea that i assume wasnt even that hard? Maybe it was! Either way i couldn't do it w/o one of the step by steps on youtube.. Lol! Im in dire need of this, i cant leave my house for much of anything unless im taking the dogs with!!! Till now... wahahaha ! Thanks Now i can concentrate more on growing/curing my "can' - a' - by"

Im travis tremonti on tso no longer travis b and live in bf im gf of tremonti mafia : )
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 2:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TravisB/tso/jollypines
Ty Andretya, it pays to look around! I wasnt going to download because it was only updated for 1.40.. However i decided to look at the end of comments where if broken someone would of deff bitched, and hopefull would of atleast reported it to the modder like it tells you when you first sign up to MTS! Or well, back when i did.. Before the days of sims 3 even! modthesims2.com was our original!!! Memories!

As for our great creator here..
God jokes are good!!! Long as they are clean..
But thank you.. this was a brilliant idea that i assume wasnt even that hard? Maybe it was! Either way i couldn't do it w/o one of the step by steps on youtube.. Lol! Im in dire need of this, i cant leave my house for much of anything unless im taking the dogs with!!! Till now... wahahaha ! Thanks Now i can concentrate more on growing/curing my "can' - a' - by"

Im travis tremonti on tso no longer travis b and live in bf im gf of tremonti mafia : )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 2:33 PM
Yay thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 7:36 AM
hello,
Seasons EP already released, im on holiday now for few days later. hope someone using my mod and give information my mod still worked or not.
i will update OP and it will be helpful for everyone.

regards,
snthe
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 4:12 AM
Hi, I believe this mod is broken after the Seasons Patch. Really like it and thank you for your work on it, I look forward to an update when you have time :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zzzcatnapzzz
Hi, I believe this mod is broken after the Seasons Patch. Really like it and thank you for your work on it, I look forward to an update when you have time

i will update it soon
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 1:17 PM
v1. 2 added: compatible with Seasons DLC (1.44+)
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 10:34 PM
Hello , is this compatiable with the latesst patch? I so need this ^^
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 6:05 PM
@Snthe, Hello, I would like to know if this mod is compatible with the latest expansion pack (Get famous)?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 3:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by katiardguez
@Snthe, Hello, I would like to know if this mod is compatible with the latest expansion pack (Get famous)?

Hi.. I Will post update version on my site tomorrow...
http://snthe.id
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 3:44 AM
Mod update for Get Famous DLC
get it from http://snthe.id
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd May 2020 at 5:42 PM
Default Website down
Quote: Originally posted by snthe
Mod update for Get Famous DLC
get it from http://snthe.id

It seems your website is down, is there any other way to get your 1.3 version of the mod?
Screenshots
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Nov 2020 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HiddenKnowledge
It seems your website is down, is there any other way to get your 1.3 version of the mod?

Cat -50%:
http://www.simfileshare.net/download/870327/

Dogs -50%
https://www.simfileshare.net/download/870329/
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 29th Apr 2022 at 5:53 PM
I love pets in RL. But. HATE them in TS4- because they are so plum needy! THANK YOUUUUuu FOR THIS !!!! <3