Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 11:32 PM
Default Which files control the length of workouts
Was wondering if anyone knew which file or files control the amount of time that a sim works out. I think it's pretty ignorant that my sim works out for four, six or eight hours and would like to change that if possible. I have searched so many files to try and find the one that controls that but have come up with nothing so far.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 3:12 PM
No one has any ideas?
Instructor
#3 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 4:32 AM
I'm really not sure but I think the fatigue delta is what controls it, but that's really only from running a quick search in the full EA tuning file which can be found here: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Retuner+FAQ#FullEATuning
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 9:46 PM
Appreciate the help, but unfortunately, I am unable to find anything that is responsible for the amount of time a sim works out. It must be controlled from a file that is not in the gameplaydata.package file.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#5 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 9:52 PM
I think it's the Athletic_0x8bd0743536283bfc you're looking for and these lines:

<kHoursStrengthForBodyBuilder value="60" />
<kHoursCardioForFitnessNut value="75" />

They do work with minutes, so the first one is being an hour, but i'm not entirely sure if that's for some sort of achievement in the game or just the hours in general, but it's worth checking out!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Greenplumbbob
I think it's the Athletic_0x8bd0743536283bfc you're looking for and these lines:

<kHoursStrengthForBodyBuilder value="60" />
<kHoursCardioForFitnessNut value="75" />

They do work with minutes, so the first one is being an hour, but i'm not entirely sure if that's for some sort of achievement in the game or just the hours in general, but it's worth checking out!

Looked into those. Each of those is the total amount of hours your sim needs to work out to achieve being a body builder or a fitness nut. It's either in a resource that is located in another file or it's in a resource that I haven't found in the gameplaydata.package file. And believe me, I have adjusted everything I can think of from the gameplaydata resources. Just typing this gave me an idea of another spot to check though. Will update.