Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#401 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 11:45 PM
emcake i love your banner!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#402 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 2:50 AM
Good luck! :jig:

Read True Hollywood Story! You'll love it I swear!!
Test Subject
#403 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 2:52 AM
Good luck everyone.
I just sent in my scores.
#404 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 4:59 AM
My score are in. Good luck everyone, you've all done an amazing job!
Field Researcher
#405 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 7:24 AM
OK, sent em in! I'm so tired from work but I stayed up to get this done, and it was sooooo hard to choose. I went back and forth and back and forth and...you get the picture. But in the end a winner had to be chosen. But you're all winners, in my opinion. Great job everyone, really! :clap:

pieridae
#406 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 12:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fallfromgrace2006
emcake i love your banner!!

thanks! i was kinda nervous about it since its a little plain.
Test Subject
#407 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 3:51 PM
ooo I'm so nervous. Good luck all!

I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?
Test Subject
#408 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 4:52 PM
Applein the house!!!

i will post the video a.s.a.p... finally we have the winner..
#409 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emcake
thanks! i was kinda nervous about it since its a little plain.

Oh no, not at all...its beautifully simple but effective!

Maybe you'll get your first star?! :frog:
#410 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 5:32 PM
I can't wait to see who wins. I'm so excited! Best of luck.
Original Poster
#411 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 7:41 PM
Default Final Results
Watch The VIDEO
Made by the awasome Haroz

Test Subject
#412 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 7:52 PM
Great Job spiffy!!

Read True Hollywood Story! You'll love it I swear!!
Original Poster
#413 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 8:10 PM
Default Written Results
WRITTEN RESULTS:

This day we will know who will be Miss Couture,
At first, i have to say that there isn´t a place 5, That´s because a tie..

The two girls with a score of 26/55 are:

NOEL YORK
About the picture (Haroz):
This is your best picture for the whole contest. You put some effort and creativity in this picture. Your body and face look really really model. Besides, the picture look stunning and very high fashion...Im impressed!!

*Faye*: Noel is truly a beautiful woman. Her sweet blue eyes and black hair go so well together, and she made some wonderful photos. Her use of unique makeup and hair makes her stand out from the crowd. Your candy picture in round 3 was fantastic. Great job overall!

LilacBaby: Your Vogue pose is amazing.

Star.Lilly: You've done so well throughout the rounds and Noel is just so gorgeous that I hope to see more things from her. I just love your 'Miss Cover' pic. Everything works so well, from her hair to her pose. Great job!

Pieridae: I loved many of Noel's pics, but there always seemed to be something missing -- that couture touch, I guess. Even down to the questions in the final round, I felt like Noel had no personality, and a top couture model needs a strong personality!!

AND...

Adamina Glass
OMG!! you make me feel nervous girls!! This picture is a killer.. I give you full marks for this picture because i can feel the sadness when look at the picture.. even you cried, but still look beautiful.. congrats..

*Faye*: The firey red-head with the deep blue eyes! Overall unique and fresh photos. Shes got passion and she shows it! She's made for high fashion. The last round were my favorite photos. Keep on doing what your doing.

LilacBaby: You look so couture in your first picture.

Star.Lilly: You've done such a wonderful job throughout Miss Couture. There have been a few highlights for me; Round 1, Task 1 pic is simple yet absolutely gorgeous and your Final Round, task 1 pic looks like a shoot from a fashion magazine. Great pose, great outfit. Well Done!

Pieridea: It was a very close call for me between the top three. I loved Adamina's look from the very first pic of her headshot. She really came a long way from her early pics too, which often seemed to mistake "lots of cleavage" for "high fashion." I'm totally in love with her final "Give It All" photo, but in the end it's still missing that spark.

Who will be :3rd ???

PEACHES DIAMOND with a score of 35/55
About the Picture (Haroz):
your advantage is camera loves you...even you stand still with zero expression, you still look sexy and gorgeous. This picture proved everything.. even thought you just laying on the bed with that expression but you still sale the product... remember simplicity is the best..and no wonder you won this round..

*Faye*: Peaches, Peaches. Well, first of all, I love her name. It's so unique. Peaches just seems like a supermodel, the way she looks, her photos, the way she carries herself, just everything about her. Her photos, I mean, WOW. So much detail. I love her, great job overeall.

LilacBaby: Very pretty banner. Very model like.

Star.Lilly: You've displayed great pics throughout every round but Round 2, Task 2 is my absolute favorite. I also love your Final Round, Task 2 entry. She looks amazing. Great job!

Pieridae: My pic for winner! I adore Peaches, and not just because she's bald. I love her confidence without arrogance. I feel like I really know Peaches, which is pretty impressive considering this is a contest for pretty pixels. Well, these pretty pixels have personality and a half. Also, what really pushed her over the top was Peaches is the only of the top five who mentioned how amazing it was to wear designer clothes in her final round questions. That says a lot and her pictures say it too. She knows how to show off the clothes and show off her stuff without being too arrogant or too trashy. Overall great work!!

WHO WILL BE MISS COUTURE??
IS IT EMMA.... OR IS IT HAYDEN?
WE WILL SEE!

:2nd Isss:

Emma Martin! With a score of 38/55
About the Picture (Haroz):
Girl...you conquer this round (round 2)..and probably you'll conquer the MISS COUTURE title..This picture was very killer and WOW!! ...frankly I don't care whether you exist or not in this contest before until you come out with this Barbie picture and on the spot you become my favorite...

*Faye*: Emma has this sort of girl-next-door feel to her, like this sweet innocence. Her grey eyes and dark hair blended well together, and I loved your banner! Super photos, if I do say so myself. Great job.

LilacBaby: Awesome banner, very pretty.

Star.Lilly: I've absolutely loved seeing your entries throughout Miss Couture. Your entries are simple and vibrant. All the colors work so well
together. I absolutely love your Final Round, Task 1 pic. She blends in so well and it looks so peaceful. Awesome job!

Pieridea: Emma's pictures were beautiful and often creative but overall a little plain. A little more personality would have gone a long way.

SO THAT MEANS, OUR WINNER IS ...... HAYDEN MOORE, with a score of 40/55 CONGRATS!!! :1st

This is your strongest picture ever...I solute the way you put you creativity into this picture..Look very simple but elegant and luxury.. besides, your facial expression was very very sexy and seductive... thats what we called COUTURE!!

*Faye*: Hayden seems to be able to change her look with great ease. She was able to produce fantastic photos and show the kind of fire that a model needs to make it. She did a great job!

LilacBaby: You have that super model look. You have it.

Star.Lilly: All you're rounds have been an absolute delight to see. The creativeness for your Round 2 entries were absolutely awesome! I love her facial expression in your Miss Couture banner pic also. Great job, well done.

Pieridae: Ultimately it was Hayden's haughty look that was a turn off for me. I love her pics but also felt pushed away by them. Miss Couture should be strong and self-confident, but also the everyday approachable girl.

So that means your on the COVER of VOGUE!!!

( More in Next Post )

Original Poster
#414 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 8:18 PM

Judges Favorite:

*Faye* and Pieridea

LilacBaby

Star.Lilly and CoutureAngel

Haroz for making all those greaat videos!

Hope to see y´all next Cycle!
Since there were no prize donations, i will make something, but that takes time, i will pm it when its finished :D

:valentine CoutureAngel

Test Subject
#415 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 8:25 PM
Thank you so much! I am glad that my first win was in such a challenging and fun contest. The judges were great, the videos awesome, the tasks challenging, and the competition stiff. I wasn't expecting to win, I thought it was going to be Peaches for sure! I will keep an eye out for cycle two... Maybe even help judge it. Congrats everyone for making it this far!

I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?
Test Subject
#416 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 9:19 PM
CONGRATULATION TO HAYDEN....YOU DID IT GIRL..YOU MISS COUTURE!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHEERS!!!
Test Subject
#417 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 9:55 PM
Congrats to spiffyriffic with Hayden for winning! Also, thank you to the judges for your wonderful comments - I will keep them in mind so I can try to make my pictures even better. And I also will keep an eye out for Cycle 2!
Forum Resident
#418 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 10:27 PM
Well done Spiffy. Also I will definately be on the look out for cycle 2.
#419 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:02 PM
Wow i got 3rd place? i'm really pleased!!

Well done to Hayden and Emma

Looking forward to Cycle 2!!
#420 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:09 PM
congratulations spiffy!

this contest was fun, i can't wait for cycle 2!
Test Subject
#421 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 1:35 AM
Congrats on your win spiffy! You deserved it
And congrats to everyone else. You all made it so far.

And thanks to CoutureAngel for hosting an amazing contest.

I'll be watching for cycle 2!
Field Researcher
#422 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:58 AM
Aaaack! My comments sound awful when I read them back -- I thought everyone was amazing, really! I guess I'm more Simon Cowell than Paula Abdul, lol. It was so fun to judge this contest (it is my first!) and I thought Couture Angel did a great job of putting together some fun challenges and keeping the whole thing rolling smoothly along. But I was truly in awe of the pictures some of the contestants came up with -- I can't photoshop at all, so to see what some of the pics turned out like was very inspiring. Great work everyone and congrats Hayden!!!

pieridae
#423 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 7:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pieridae
I guess I'm more Simon Cowell than Paula Abdul, lol.

Gotta love Simon!

Congratulations spiffyriffic! First place is well deserved.

I've really enjoyed judging this contest. Everyone has done an absolutely amazing job! Perhaps I'll enter cycle 2 instead of judge it as this contest was really fun. Congratulations on a great contest Couture! :baloons:

A big Congratulations also to the top 5 contestants. Great job everyone.
Test Subject
#424 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 3:13 PM
I agree with hayden: to be a judge for the next cycle...haha
im gonna miss this contest....i really enjoyed did the video...sobsob...
cant wait to see new cycle....

Page 17 of 17