Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
retired moderator
Original Poster
#226 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 12:41 AM
I will still be accepting Final Round entries until 12:00 midnight (US Central Time). Get em in or you will be DQed!

Formerly known as boolPropped
Advertisement
#227 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 5:08 AM
I'm sorry everyone, I can't make the deadline (unless bP gives a longer extension, which I think is unfair for everyone else and unlikely). The computer my pictures are on is giving me a lot of trouble. I've racked my brains troubleshooting and my computer technician boyfriend is still at work...

Good luck everyone! I had fun while it lasted (and I feel bad for not being able to upload pics and getting my entry in on time, but guess it had to happen sometime )... and there's always next cycle!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#228 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 6:17 AM
The Final Round is now officially CLOSED. Good work to everyone who participated in this contest, and good luck to those still in it! Judges have been PMed, and I will update yall with the final scores soon

Lab Assistant
#229 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 4:21 PM
I couldn't get my pictures in as this week was pretty hectic, I'm sorry. It was a fun contest though and good luck to everyone!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#230 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 1:26 AM
Final Round Results!!!
o1. romyhorse [84/100] + 4.5
  • I've loved your photos throughout the whole contest, they're so wonderfully taken! In the first picture, I would've liked to see more interaction and Billie's face in it. I love the rest of your pictures too. Task two is great, but maybe a little more interaction in the first picture would've been nice. I love the second picture in task two!
  • I love that she says, "...cause I want to make money" That's what you should learn while you're in college! Your shots are very clear and well planned. The party picture looks great! I love the coffee maker in her dorm room.
  • Very nice clear looking pictures. I liked the idea of the beach party, that was very creative and I also like the colourful lights. I also think that all of the pics were well taken and well thought out.
  • Great Final Round! You were consistent throughout the competition, giving us great entries in which to indulge! I really love the group shot on the beach, and your backstory was awesome! Great work romyhorse!
o2. goodnightpeter [85/100] + 3.75
  • I love your first task! It's very creative, and the picture is well taken. All your pictures this round are wonderful. Your ideas in the contest have all been so creative! The expressions and gestures fit really well with the scenario.
  • Your pictures have great color to them. I love that in the 2nd party shot, the party is still going on behind the people who are paying attention to the picture. Go Nerds!
  • I liked the idea of a turkey feast for grovelling to the professor. I also think that all the pictures were clear and very nice to see.
  • I really loved the picture of Owen dancing in the middle of all the girls. He is such a cutie, and his personality is a nice compliment to his good looks. Great work throughout the contest; good luck in the final judging goodnightpeter!
o3. Daisie [80/100] + 3.5
  • I love all your pictures! The first one could've been taken at a better angle though. You've done a great job in the whole contest! I love your task three a lot, it's very relaxed. I love the hug picture, it's very realistic.
  • I love the idea of everyone hugging her at the end. The aerial shot of her room was cool.
  • All of the the tasks were fullfilled well. I think the idea of giving the professor is a little bit typical and myabe something a little more thinking outsdide of the box would have been nicer. Also maybe something in the pics to liven up the party pics.
  • Great ideas; I love the pool party picture especially. Great consistancy throughout the competition, Daisie. Jessica was a delight to get to know.

WINNERS
:1st goodnightpeter with Owen Maxwell [374.5/400]

:2nd romyhorse with Billie Smithson [372.25/400]

:3rd Daisie with Jessica Whitley [336.75/400]

Thank you to my lovely main judges Titania, coldfloral and Fayreview. Id also like to thank my awesome (and really fast) emergency judges Zaggytiddies and GalacticSimmer94 who both returned scores in a matter of hours. And of course, thank you contestants for making this contest so fun! Congratulations to our winner, goodnightpeter, and great work to the rest of you. I hope to see both new and familiar faces in GRΣΣK Cycle Two :D

Winners, please PM me with your email address so I can send out prizes.

#231 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 2:10 AM
No parade? No flashing lights? Congrats guys!
Lab Assistant
#232 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 3:18 AM
THANK YOU! You have no idea how excited I am! The scores were so close. Congrats to romyhorse and daisie too! This was a really fun contest.
#233 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 4:52 AM
Congratulations everyone!
Scholar
#234 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 9:57 AM
Congratulations goodnightpeter, and thanks to bP for a great contest and to the judges for all the lovely comments throughout. Looking forward to Cycle 2!

Page 10 of 10