Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 9:26 PM
Is it possible to make the newspaper rug functional?
The description for the newspaper rug that came with pets makes it seem as if you can use it to train your dogs to potty indoors but as usual it’s just for the look. When sims go to work their puppies are left to potty on the floor if they live anywhere with stairs but with the newspaper they would have somewhere to go. I don’t know anything about modding but I would love to know if something like this could be possible.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Feb 2021 at 5:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ashbashbabyyy
The description for the newspaper rug that came with pets makes it seem as if you can use it to train your dogs to potty indoors but as usual it’s just for the look. When sims go to work their puppies are left to potty on the floor if they live anywhere with stairs but with the newspaper they would have somewhere to go. I don’t know anything about modding but I would love to know if something like this could be possible.

I just randomly stumbled on this years later looking for something else. this is a great idea and i think it should be doable! ill look into it
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 2:24 AM
I have never had my pets use the pet beds either.

Any progress on the newspaper rug?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st May 2021 at 6:34 PM
@123123321321 She released it a while ago, here: https://ravasheen.com/downloads/ult...dog-potty-pads/

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon