Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Space Pony
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2023 at 4:55 AM
Default This Is Going To Sound Stupid But... Terraluna forum sign-up
How many people have actually had their applications accepted, and HOW?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 19th Mar 2023 at 5:17 PM
They only open applications for a short time, then close them again. They say it's because they've had a lot of trouble with bots.

They let me join, but when I tried to talk about actually PLAYING The Sims, they told me that they didn't "allow" sims in their games and only built houses, and what was wrong with me that I wanted to actually play the game.

So I don't go there very often. It's a great place if your primary interest is building, though!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Space Pony
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Mar 2023 at 6:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Corylea
They only open applications for a short time, then close them again. They say it's because they've had a lot of trouble with bots.

They let me join, but when I tried to talk about actually PLAYING The Sims, they told me that they didn't "allow" sims in their games and only built houses, and what was wrong with me that I wanted to actually play the game.

So I don't go there very often. It's a great place if your primary interest is building, though!

Yeah, you know what, on second thought I think I’m good. Thank you for your response.
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Jun 2023 at 8:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Airazor65
How many people have actually had their applications accepted, and HOW?

I was a member there awhile back but left voluntarily for reasons I wont disclose here. I found most there to be friendly and helpful and they have sections for everything including game play help. I didnt have any issues with getting answers to game play problems.

The application process is fairly simple. When the membership applications are open you email and answer some questions. Someone will get back to you with either a yes, no or some more questions. From what I remember they are quite strict with who is allowed in and I have heard of many who were rejected for strange reasons. They are very strict about people only joining just for downloads though

Some downloads are by request only while others are only for certain participants of events. But there is a large sectiuon of forum exclsuive stuff though. The files area itself for older sites has a password which you will find on the forum but not a lot there compared to the old CTO although from what I remember you can simply ask if you need something. Also you are expected to read the rules of course and abide by those.

You can only try when the membership is open again.