Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 1:32 AM Last edited by Strawberrygrl78 : 11th Jan 2011 at 3:08 AM.
Default Looking for odd colored elder female hair
I am a fan of Are You Being Served and am wanting to make a Mrs. Slocombe character for my game. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I might be able to find elder female hair that is colored? I have literally searched all over the internet for hair that is even close to being what I am looking for (including minus the odd colors such as blue, teal, purple, or green) with no luck. Here are a few pictures of what I am looking for:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_WnCJlq_kU...ollieSugden.jpg

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/imag...lysugden203.jpg

Her hair is in a french twist in the back, but I will settle for just puffy curls around the entire head instead. I'm not picky. I just would like something much like this to make the character. All help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 10:30 AM
Have you looked through Painted Strumpet on GOS? I won't suggest which hair you should use but have a look through there and see if you find anything. Also, if you find a hair in the Hair Gallery that you think would be suitable but don't know of a neon recolour for it, just post a WCIF for it and someone might know if it has been done and where to find it.

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 6:32 PM
Default Thank you!
That is PERFECT! I am only on page 3 of the list, but I have found one that would work nicely. Thanks for directing me to this wonderful site!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 8:28 PM
I'm a little late, but Genensims has great mulitcoloured hair as well as skintones and eyes

in Soviet Russia, the sims mod YOU.
Oh, I went there.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by noobkiller138
I'm a little late, but Genensims has great mulitcoloured hair as well as skintones and eyes

Thank you! I might be able to use one of those mustaches for one of the characters. They have about every color, don't they?!