Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 9:03 AM
Default Stranger family members keep showing up in relationship panel
Does anyone else have this thing where a Sim has family members they've never met (for example, Tiara Angelista from Bridgeport doesn't know her father, Reuben Littler and her step-siblings) and they don't show up in their relations panel, but as soon as you reload the save, they just magically show up in there and they keep popping back up no matter how many times you delete the relationship?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 11:55 AM
I think it’s nraas mods making them appear
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 12:44 PM
Any idea which mod could be causing it? Nraas RelationshipPanel seems like the most plausible.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 4:47 PM
And also master controller with the know all family at birth option
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 4:58 PM
Thanks so much QwQ
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 5:22 PM
Where do you find it though??
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 5:23 PM
I think in nraas story progression births
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 5:41 PM
Think you could give me a path??
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 6:08 PM
Go on nraas story progression, then options, there should be a birth options
Instructor
#10 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 8:47 PM
It is simply not true that this has anything to do with NRaas.
For Tiara, this is default game behaviour- I just confirmed it by taking my mods folder out and loading the test save I'd made for your original thread at the NRaas forums. Which is what you were advised to do by the developer :p

Scribe of tutorials. Oracle of questions at NRaas. Blog staller at thecardinalsims. Feel free to @ me for input on any TS3/TS4 modding questions.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 9:01 PM
You can play it as she just met them again.

At one point (propably pre late night patch/basegame only/patch 1) I had cases of born in game sims that only knew some of their relatives.

When Boyd and Susan had a son he didn’t know Blair. Parker and Erin Kennedy daughter didn’t know Kaylynn and Zelda and only met them later on. The unborn baby ursine often didn’t know Connor.

Alolissimo Pomel of Goldel Lucentel, it's me, the Fandom Gremlin and Different Twin.

My main site is at https://www.ncls.it/unigaia/

Just a girl on Entropy’s Side
Instructor
#12 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 9:05 AM
Tiara is Reuben's daughter. Also both Tiara and Reuben works in Film career, so they eventually will show up in their relationship panel lol.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes