Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 8:57 PM
Help me add music.
I feel like an idiot. I have searched the help pages here and at thesims3.com. I cannot find how to add my own mp3s to the game. Please help me.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whoachica5
I feel like an idiot. I have searched the help pages here and at thesims3.com. I cannot find how to add my own mp3s to the game. Please help me.

The custom music folder is in your documents section under EA or Electronic Arts/Sims 3. Open the custom music folder and you can just copy and paste your mp3 files into that folder. It shows up in your game on the stereos on the custom music channel. Hope that helps!

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 9:26 PM
Well I was hoping to add it to the game so it played while I am in build mode or buy mode, and when I am wandering the neighborhood. Any possibilities in doing that?
Scholar
#4 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whoachica5
Well I was hoping to add it to the game so it played while I am in build mode or buy mode, and when I am wandering the neighborhood. Any possibilities in doing that?

I can't help you there since I'm not a computer person (my computer regularly tries to kill me...I've changed his name from 'Roidzilla to Stewy). Check out the gamehelp section though. I've found a few answers there...it's nice not having to wait for an answer (I'm impatient that way).

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.