Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Link Ninja
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 7:19 AM Last edited by Charmful : 8th Apr 2018 at 6:13 PM.
Default missing accolades?
Hello!

So I've made a few things for download and I never got the creator icon. I was once told by a mod that the creator icon doesn't play well with the supporter icon so that's why it was never there, so I settled for my name to be orange to indicate I had created something. Recently, I lost the orange name. Can I please have it back?

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Advertisement
Link Ninja
Original Poster
#2 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 3:25 AM
Hey, no one responded to this. Is it possible for me to have an orange name since I created things...?

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 11:42 AM
Looking at your name now, it is orange. What are you seeing? Can you post a screenshot? You also seem to have the creator icon.
Screenshots

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 11:46 AM
I fixed this a few minutes before Maxon posted.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 11:46 AM
Oh sorry Tash

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Link Ninja
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 2:50 AM
@Tashiketh @maxon - thank you!