Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 6:15 AM Last edited by Phaenoh : 10th Feb 2014 at 4:47 PM.
Default I'm a human,get me out of here! (Inspired by the Serial Killer Challenge)
Note: English is not my first language so I apologize in advance for spelling/grammar mistakes. Also this is my first challenge so sorry if it's lame

Situation #1: It's a clear and starry knight when your sim is particularly interested in the stars. S/He goes outside with his telescope and before they know it spaceship come out of the starry skies and whisks them away, but instead of being returned, they find it's much worse.

The come to a planet, where human Sims are seen as little more than experimental projects, or guinea pigs for new products, testing or militaristic advancements. Your sim was placed in an experimental facility with other Sims for testing, but by the grace of kindness by one alien, was taken to them home as a pet, although this is illegal and strictly forbidden. Stray human Sims who have managed to escaped are killed on the spot by any good alien citizen.

Naturally, your sim is in panic/survival mode, and the alien explains to the sim this situation. Stray humans have been particularly rampant in this area of the planet, and are killed/tortured to death directly wherever they are found. In order to survive, your sim must go into hiding whenever said alien brings friends/comrades over, and kill any humans they may see when their "Owner" is around, lest they look suspicious.

However, your sim has a heart, they want to escape desperately and want the same for their fellow species. Hence, when their owner is away, your Sim tries to get captured Sims, back to their home planet, and eventually himself as well.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Challenge:
Try to get "Captured" human Sims off this alien planet and back to earth ASAP.

First, Create a new Neighborhood; use any setting you want (though a desert setting is preferable) with some, exotic, Alien-esque name.

Second (optional) Download a few more Alien skins for diversity:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=384025
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=379370
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=329117
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=377081
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=305760

feel free to use any other. Non-human features to make your aliens more exotic. (personally the cat-like eyes are my favorite)

Third: CAS you can only create ONE playable human, who you can customize to your hearts desire. For the aspirations, do NOT use Family, Popularity, Romance and ESPECIALLY Pleasure: Only Wealth, Knowledge and Grilled cheese are allowed.(They’re in hiding,remember? Going out to meet people is a big no-no.
CAS 1 alien to go with the human, who will be this alien’s "Pet "

Important!!!: Move this family into any lot you want, though there must be 3 sections
1. The main house for the alien sims and sometimes the human.
2. The secondary pethouse,a reletively small but bearable room with a lockable door,2 skill objects (A bookshelf is recommended) ,1 bed,1shower,1 fridge,1 counter and 1 microwave or stove and a COMPUTER; Basically enough to fill all the needs decently.
3. A mandatory room with enough room for 6 Sims, lockable door. This is where "Stray Sims" go, throw in a cowplant for good measure if you have uni. Your human sim must direct any stray humans he sees here (If his "Master"/Owner are on the lot. When they are not on the lot, your human Sim "saves” them by doing this:
>Use boolprop
>Make said stray sim selectable
>Have them use computer
> Have them "Move out"
and bam! They’ve been shipped off to their home.

Note: You may also create a 3x3 rooms for "safe" sims to stay with a computer as a way of sending them "home" 1-2 at the most.

Continue to make and move in at least 5 More CAS alien families and move them into this "planet".

> Your alien sim must have a day job...have them pick one via newspaper and select YES to the first one that's available.
>Your human sim can ONLY save other human Sims when their master is at work/not on the lot for some reason; any other stray Sims that are on the lot while the master alien is home are directed to the death chamber when they'll die via cowplant/or needs failure. However, your sim CAN get them out/save them if the master isn't on the lot /at work at the time. But only 1 who's in the death chamber is allowed to be saved per day.

IF the aliens sim brings another alien sim on the lot and is within sight range of your human sim/sees/interacts with the human sim at all, they are immediately sent to the death chamber for they themselves to die. That's why it's risky business for them to get caught.

YOUR GOAL IS TO SAVE AT LEAST 25 SIMS OR AS MANY SIMS AS POSSIBLE BEFORE YOUR SIM TURNS INTO AN ELDER. If they manage to save 25 Sims before reaching elderhood AND get themselves off the planet by moving out before anyone's the wiser, automatic 1000 points! They made it out safely!

SCORING:

+50 for ever Human sim you "save"
-15 for every sim that dies under your sim's watch.
+10 for every want that's filled while under surveillance.
+20 for ever skill point that's filled under surveillance.
+40 for maxing a skill while under surveillance.
+500 for getting 25 sims off the planet before elderhood.
+100 for saving MORE than 25 Sims before reaching elderhood.
+1000 if your Sim manages to complete the goal AND get themselves of said planet
+2 Points for every picture you have of this challenge and post on here!
+100 if you achieve Best friend status with your master
-100 if you become enemies with your master AND an automatic death to boot
+10 for every sim you let GO,but don't ship home.Ie,letting them out of the death chamber.*while your master isn't around,of course.*
-70 if your sim get caught saving a sim while the master gets home/comes home/is on the lot AND an automatic death'
-80 if your human sim is caught while an alien who isn't your master is on the lot and guess what? An automatic death.
+25 if your sim get to upper green and stay that way for 2 days
+50 if your sim achieves gold somehow and manages to stay there for 1 day
+75 if your human sim achieves platinum. Period.

Test it out and have fun!
(I’m sorry if this wasn’t too clear, again my English is terrible and I’m trying to get better. If you have any questions just ask!)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 6:48 AM
this sounds amazing but a lot to it, which means it probably wouldn't be boring. i do have a question though, are we allowed to summon game recognized aliens?

with this http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=283201
to turn regular sims aliens

awesome default alien skin and eyes would be optional too.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 7:06 AM
Yes,that's absolutely fine.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 7:32 AM
okay, and our sim can't leave their little house cubical they are hidden in?

what about as a form of saving people there is a 'safety' cubical with rooms for everyone who is safe to stay in. i don't know how proficient it would be, it's just a suggestion.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 8:24 AM
Yes,they are free to go to the main house as long as another "alien" is not present. it would be good t do this,that way you can suck up to "please" your master.

Thank you for the suggestion! I'll add that right now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 9:34 AM
PICS:

Our main hero,Hugh Mann

Hugh likes to study in his spare time

Pictured: Left,"Human Death Chamber",Middle:Main House,Right; Hugh's 'doghouse' so to speak

His Alien Master "Experimentation Technician #652"

Death Chamber on the 1st day

HumanSimDemise

Of all people,Sandy Bruty was the first to be saved!
Scholar
#7 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 11:03 PM
Hey this sounds pretty cool, the "human death chamber" sounds a little like the Serial Killer Challenge which I'm doing now. So this sounds a bit like that challenge except with a different goal. I think I'll try this when I have some time

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 5:34 PM
Cool i think i'll try this after the xenophlia challenge
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 3:32 AM
ha yeah,I should have mentioned that the serial killer challenge inspired me for this challenge,that and the new avatar movie.
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 9:49 AM
It didnt work for me.. My master always want to chat with her pets, and since she cant get into their room, she just stays standing walking towards a wall ALL day long.
Banned
#11 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Gal131
ha yeah,I should have mentioned that the serial killer challenge inspired me for this challenge,that and the new avatar movie.

Nice to see my creativity has inspired others!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dotsnake
It didnt work for me.. My master always want to chat with her pets, and since she cant get into their room, she just stays standing walking towards a wall ALL day long.

That's happened to me a few times. Either boolprop their relationships down to neutral OR Consistentily redirect the master to do something else. I find studying usually works. Hopes this helps
Scholar
#13 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 8:48 PM
I looked at the rules - can you use free will off?

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 1:33 AM
Yes! You can turn free will off.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 10:45 PM
am I allowed to have the Master and the Hero fall in love <3 ?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 2:36 AM
Yeah! Go right ahead, Whatever makes the challenege more interesting for you. Just remember that no one can be invited to the wedding.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 8:49 AM
i am having the worst luck. the ONLY way i was able to trap a stray sim in a room was to put on a uni door, backwards, so the picture is inside. and even then if you hadnt made them selectable they'd still leave.

if i made the sim selectable with simblender they'd at least stay in the room, but tosha go's hunger has been down for what seems like forever, so i saved and will try more in a day or 2
Field Researcher
#18 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 3:29 AM
i installed apartment life finally. maybe that'll help somehow
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 5:58 AM
I am so going to try this. as soon as I finish my serial killer game....ooorrrrr.....dude I'm gonna do them at the same time since it totaly fits!! One house trys to save them while the other is trying to kill them!! Oh I am gonna have so much fun!!
*hauls off to download new skins*