Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 2:37 AM
Default Overriding Imaginary Friend "Doll Form"?
Hello! I'm trying to prevent the Imaginary Friend lifestate from using the "Doll Form" outfit, but I don't know how to go about doing that. I've looked through some of the game files, but I can't seem to find what initializes this outfit to be used. Even if I could just change the outfit used, that would be fine as well. I'm just trying to make it so you can edit the IFs appearance in CAS and have the changes remain without the doll form being applied again. I'm attempting to make a mod that re-skins the Imaginary Friend lifestate to be more supernatural-esque and less child-like. Any help in finding what I need or advice on how to start would be very appreciated!
Advertisement
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#2 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 5:43 PM
You could somewhat look around in the gameplayData.package file in the game's bin, though first copy it to another folder, you don't want to mess up anything. And you can look the fullbuild packages too and find the outfit. Sorry if this didn't help, or you have already looked in these packages.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita