Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Herbalist Aspiration

by marlynsims Posted 20th Mar 2018 at 12:47 PM - Updated 11th Apr 2020 at 6:36 PM by MarieLynette : I updated the aspiration

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 7:46 PM
The aspiration seems to be broken. It fulfills on it's own
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 5:47 AM
Hey MarieLynette, thank you for this beautiful content and for staying on top of the patches! Please let us know when it's fixed again Can't wait to try this out!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 11th Sep 2019 at 1:35 AM
Awesome aspiration. Sadly as of Realm of Magic, it's broken.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 26th Sep 2019 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by niniel28b

Oh damn really? Is it a certain area that won’t pass or the whole thing won’t work?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 27th Sep 2019 at 7:40 PM
this one makes so much sense. it should have been added originally
Test Subject
#31 Old 7th Oct 2019 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MarieLynette
Oh damn really? Is it a certain area that won’t pass or the whole thing won’t work?

For me, when I go into the main household I'm playing, it gives me this error code:

The game failed to load. Error Code: 140:645fba83: 32324cfa

I don't know if this helps, but not having the mod in my folder prevents it from popping up.
Test Subject
#32 Old 8th Oct 2019 at 8:53 PM
Having the same error and same solution, unfortunately. Likely needing an update. Such a wonderful aspiration! <3!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 15th Jan 2020 at 11:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crayaryan
Having the same error and same solution, unfortunately. Likely needing an update. Such a wonderful aspiration! <3!!

I tested this in game and it worked absolutely fine for me all the way through. Possibly conflicting with another piece of cc of yours? Can confirm it doesn't need updating though! good luck x
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 15th Jan 2020 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tropicalrain16
For me, when I go into the main household I'm playing, it gives me this error code:

The game failed to load. Error Code: 140:645fba83: 32324cfa

I don't know if this helps, but not having the mod in my folder prevents it from popping up.

I tested this in game and it worked absolutely fine for me all the way through. Possibly conflicting with another piece of cc of yours? Can confirm it doesn't need updating though! good luck x
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 15th Jan 2020 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by niniel28b

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 8:30 PM
Can't wait for the update. Stay safe!!!
Test Subject
#37 Old 2nd Oct 2020 at 10:23 AM
I can't get past the first one, I got to 3/5 "Own Herb seed packets" they only added to the counter when I planted a new type of herb but now I can't seem to get anymore. I have bought so many, opened so many, and planted so many herbs but nothing is working.
Test Subject
#38 Old 16th Nov 2020 at 12:40 AM
is it still working?
Test Subject
#39 Old 21st May 2021 at 10:25 PM
Hi! I'm using this one and it's pretty neat, but whatever I do I can't get selling potions to count for the 'Sell 3000 worth of potions' step
Page 2 of 2