Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 5:45 AM
Default *stares at huge wall of games*...Help!
You know when you've beaten your games around 3 million times each? But you want a new one and too afraid to buy a new one? And that one game you see and want to try isn't avaliable to rent? Yeah. That's me right now. I have no idea what games to get. Here are ones I have (PS2)

Alias
Bully
Tomb Raider: Legend (YAY!! :num: )
Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction

Those are the ones I actually play. My friend has Star Wars Battlefront 2, and we're always playing Mos Eisley (however you spell it). I've rented FFXII and really like it. Guitar Hero looks cool too, but I've never tried it.

Does anyone have any suggestions of a new one I should try?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 9:24 PM
While I would prefer to play it on the PC, I think you'd enjoy 'Tomb Raider: Anniversary' on the PS2. It's very true to the original Tomb Raider (unlike the combat-heavy TR: Legend), and it's actually somewhat less buggy.

"We're on sob day two of Operation Weeping-Bald-Eagle-Liberty-Never-Forget-Freedom-Watch sniff no word yet sob on our missing patriot Glenn Beck sob as alleged-President Hussein Obama shows his explicit support sniff for his fellow communists by ruling out the nuclear option."
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 3:27 AM
So your searching for good playstation titles.

Dino crisis 1&2 (ps1)
Resident evil 1,2,3 (ps1)
Resident evil 4 & code veronica (ps2)
Silent hill (ps1)
Silent hill 2,3,4 (ps2)
Parisite eve (ps1)
Medievil 1&2 (ps1)
Oddworld abes odysee (ps1)
Oddworld abes exodus (ps1)
Crash bandicoot 1,2,3 (ps1)
Castlevania symphany of the night (ps1)
Grand theft auto 1,2,&london (ps1)
Grand theft auto 3,vice city,san andreas (ps2)
Gauntlet

Resident evil survivor (ps1)
Resident evil dead aim (ps2(lightgun)

Those are a few of my top selections. Most of these games will likely be a pain locating (if you prefer to stay away from internet shopping like me)

This is just my list for the ps2 / ps1 consoles. If you would like I can also provide you with a list of great games from the nintendo brand consoles.

You cannot stop the REVOLUTION.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=173431
#4 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 4:54 AM
Max Payne...there's 2...i love them.