Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

20 Sliders

by Nopke Posted 13th Apr 2017 at 9:27 PM - Updated 24th Feb 2023 at 4:24 PM by Nopke

154 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 113 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#76 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 6:42 PM
Oh wow, this is astonishing. It's an absolute pleasure to make some beautiful, unique sims with. Thank you <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 3:11 AM
Most exciting Sims news since the complete sims 2 collection!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#78 Old 1st May 2017 at 2:44 AM
You mean I can finally make unique-looking sims for my game without having to go into BodyShop and export the sims into my game??

You sir, are a blessing from the lord. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 1st May 2017 at 8:52 AM
INGENIOUS!!! I often silently wished there were more slider options and now these here come along! I needed this so much thank you thank you thank you! ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 3rd May 2017 at 9:03 PM
This is great!!! Thank You very much <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 6th May 2017 at 3:41 PM
Thank you ever so much for your hard work. I thought it would take out the sliders that were already there but it didn't. It adds to the ones already there, so you have extras. This is brilliant! I'm making some very interesting looking sims now and having some much fun. If anyone is reading this and worrying about whether to add it or not, then I say go ahead and add it. Easy to use and nothing to worry about. Highly recommended!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#82 Old 9th May 2017 at 5:13 AM
This is totally amazing. It was sooo necessary! I can't wait to try them on my Tywin. Thank you! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#83 Old 9th May 2017 at 8:28 AM
Amazing!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 11th May 2017 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Noeh
Does this require any expansions to work? I only have the base game and none of these are showing up for me...

Did you put them in your downloads folder in C:\Users\(-name-)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads?
Forum Resident
#85 Old 14th May 2017 at 4:46 AM
I hope you'll make some more sliders in future. I've really wanted some sliders that can adjust the width of the eyebrows and the width of the full face, since there aren't any sliders that remotely do just that! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 14th May 2017 at 8:31 AM
Thank you for making these amazing sliders!!!
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 18th May 2017 at 1:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hannahsim201999
Did you put them in your downloads folder in C:\Users\(-name-)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads?

Yes, I put the sliders there and so far I haven't been able to get them to show up. I'm pretty sure it's just with this download, because my other downloads show up.
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 19th May 2017 at 1:16 PM Last edited by hannahsim201999 : 19th May 2017 at 2:08 PM. Reason: adding info
Quote: Originally posted by Noeh
Yes, I put the sliders there and so far I haven't been able to get them to show up. I'm pretty sure it's just with this download, because my other downloads show up.

Maybe download them again? Sometimes when I download things they don't work as the file can get corrupted or part of it not downloaded if your internet isn't that great. Normally if i download them again they work fine.

Edit:I will test it in base game to see if they work. I believe they should though
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 22nd May 2017 at 3:31 AM
Historic, admire you, the Gospel of the SIMS 2.It's better if can adjust the chest
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 26th May 2017 at 3:27 PM
Awesome find, thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#91 Old 30th May 2017 at 4:36 AM
I just came back to check out the Sims 2 downloads after being gone from the game for a bit. Wow. I can't believe this was actually possible! Thank you so much (as well as any others who may have helped) for creating these!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#92 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 1:52 AM
Finally!!! I'm so tired of most of my Sims having those annoying little facial features I just cannot change. It always frustrated me to noooooo end! If only I knew this before I've created my household and significantly advanced it...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 7:36 PM
Oh great, great, great! Oh, thank, thank, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 12:54 AM
Hey so I recently installed Seasons and now the sliders do work for me. So I'm pretty sure it's not base game compatible?
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 6:10 PM Last edited by JMarcos123 : 5th Jun 2017 at 12:57 AM.
I think these aren't base game compatible :/ They won't show up in my game
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#96 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 8:17 PM
Fantastic! Outstanding.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#97 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 10:01 PM
I love them I am so happy I use them since a little while in my bodyshop , I really want to see more .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 3:27 PM
THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#99 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 11:20 PM
In all my years of simming I never thought I'd see the day when someone would make a slider mod, amazing! Thank you so much!

However I am curious about this, when applying the changes to a sim and saving them let's say the mod is removed from your downloads folder, would the sims changed still be affected and look good even after the mod is removed for say upload, when uploading the sim itself will they still retain the changes...or would the mod always need to be in the downloads at all times no matter what. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#100 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 5:30 AM
I have a request if you are willing Nopke, or anyone else? I was wondering if you could make some of the bodyshop sliders available for in game cas, there are a few sliders for most sections like, jaw, nose, face, mouth, etc, in almost every category and there are a few that only show up in Bodyshop, only bodyshop, they are completely absent from the game itself. Could you make these sliders show up in the game please, if not I understand. It's always bugged me lol. Can't remember exactly which ones specifically there a few. Don't get why Maxis did this tbh.

My YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/simdrew1993
My Sims http://simdrew1993.deviantart.com/
My Ganondorf Impression: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbqKxNM6IO0?HD=1
Batman Impressions http://youtu.be/hPYnW2AZdzI?hd=1

I make Zelda Sims, so please feel free to check them out!!! :D
Page 4 of 7