Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 2:15 AM
Default There are 2 things I'm trying to do.
1. 1 of my sims grew up to be hella ugly. I want to replace it with a sim that i made in body shop. I'm pretty sure there is a way to do it with Simpe. I just haven't found it yet.

2. I want to create my own new custom posters and paintings because I dont really like the size of the default ones. I've been searching for a tutorial for weeks, but I've been unsuccessful in locating 1.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out by showing me how to do these things or atleast point me in the right direction in terms of finding a tutorial.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 3:10 AM Last edited by Beauty22 : 6th Aug 2005 at 3:10 AM. Reason: Accident
Um why dont you try "Live chat" on the top of the page
because the modderaters are so sweet and kind... I had to get help because i wanted to upload sims on this site! So give it a try and give me a shout!
Inventor
#3 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 11:35 AM
1. http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=74939 - That is a link to Grapholina's tutorial. You must follow the same steps in the tutorial but change the preson you are replacing instead of Gina Seavey.