Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2024 at 1:20 PM
Default Fishing and talking
Is there a mod to make sims that are fishing together always talk to each other?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 16th Feb 2024 at 6:39 PM
Don't they already do it? You may have to click Join, so they are on the same object.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Feb 2024 at 8:33 PM
There is no said mod for this. Where two Sims fish and talk at the same time... this happens when you have the Bon Voyage expansion pack.
Alchemist
#4 Old 29th Feb 2024 at 12:45 PM
No, I believe it's possible with just Seasons (the EP the fishing badge came with)--no BV required.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Mad Poster
#5 Old 29th Feb 2024 at 1:50 PM
If you talk while you're fishing, won't it disturb the fish so they won't bite? I always try to keep quiet when passing anglers.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Feb 2024 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
If you talk while you're fishing, won't it disturb the fish so they won't bite? I always try to keep quiet when passing anglers.

I've heard this in real life but maybe it's different for Sims.