Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 6:17 PM
Default Very Specific Problem (Professional Series Kitchen Counter Island)
So, on the 2nd floor of the Business as Usual Bistro, there are a number of Professional Series Kitchen Counter Islands with some bar stools.

I was trying to remove some of the counter islands to fit a bar, but when I deleted one, the counter island on the left changed colour

Following that, I tried to use create-a-style on it, it said Cannot Change Style, which is absurd, because very specifically, some of the counter islands in that arrangement can be style changed and some can't and if i use eyedropper or move them around the colour just changes back to the first one i don't even know how to explain it. and also, when those that are selected are accidentally changed back to the original colour, they can't be Change Style anymore. i have no idea what's happening to this one single item
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 10:23 PM
This is something that happens when you install counters as packages and not through the launcher. Did you place these counters into your mods folder? If so, you need to remove them and install as s3packs. Hope you can fix it

omnis mundi creatura
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 1:48 AM
It happens with sims3pack counters, too, only less frequently. Just had the same a few days ago with the Once Upon A Time counter islands.