Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Dec 2023 at 7:53 PM
Is there any way to remove a sim's hair without entering CAS?
I'm experiencing a glitch where werewolves are automatically assigned one of my CC hairstyles and I can't remove it. I don't want to remove it from my mods, so I'm wondering if there are any cheats or mods to remove someone's hair in-game instead? Kinda like how you can change body part values and such in MCCC, which is essentially CAS-stuff done in live mode. Are there any ways to "take off" hair with cheats or mods?

English is not my native language, please forgive (and/or politely correct) any grammatical errors!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jan 2024 at 10:09 PM
you might want to check for updates or new mods on community websites like ModTheSims or The Sims Resource. Always ensure that any mods you use are compatible with your game version and come from reliable sources.
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 7:48 AM
Open the package file of the offending hair in Sims4Studio, there will be an option to disable it for random or you can even disable it for werewolves.