Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Sep 2023 at 9:21 AM Last edited by Cho de Gier : 20th Sep 2023 at 7:56 PM. Reason: make some changes in the skintones now
Default Cho de Giers Skintones for the Sims Medieval
I finally figured out how to make mods. So I'm proud to present my first batch of mods for the Sims Medieval. Namely Skin tones one of my favorite parts of CAS Mode
And my self-made Skintones for the Sims Medieval:
Darth Vader a light brownish gray skintone with freckles that replaces the White Med skin color.
High Elven a rich yellowish skintone with freckles that replaces the Spanish Olive skin color.
Blood Elven a deep lilac skintone with freckles that replaces the Black Light skin color.
Chiss a blueisch Skintone with with freckles that replaces the Black Med Skintone,
Ashoka a light orange yellowish skintone with freckles that replaces the Spanish Dark skin color
Padmé a very light skintone that replaces the White Albino skin color.
Shaak a reddish pink skintone that replaces the White Light skin color.
Darksister a dark gray almost black skintone that replaces the Asian Med skin color.
Windu a Darkbrown Skintone that replaces the Black Dark Skintone

I have tried to make Asian Light but I just can't get it to work. so I don't have an Asian Light replacement, but I recommend the Asian Light replacement in green by jmtmom it is a nice light green skin tone ideal for Yoda like sims it is one of the skin tones most of my skintones are based on the others are Otonasi and a few others.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Skintones Sims Medieval.rar (25.58 MB, 161 downloads)

Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Sep 2023 at 12:12 PM
Do you have any images to show what people are downloading please?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 3:37 AM Last edited by Cho de Gier : 15th Sep 2023 at 10:20 AM.
By popular request I have now added images

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 8:58 AM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Oct 2023 at 3:35 PM Last edited by Cho de Gier : 6th Feb 2024 at 6:27 AM.
I wasn't happy with most of my skin tones so I made new ones and changed some names, some of them were renamed, others were completely thrown away,
others got a makeover but now I'm happy with the result. Without much ado, I now proudly present my mods again and now i have a skintone that replace the Asian Light skintone as well New Yoda a light green skintone.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Skintones the Sims Medieval.rar (32.09 MB, 50 downloads)