Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 4:03 AM
Default Does anybody like the Oscars?
OF COURSE NOT!! They SUCK!!

But I've thought of a way to make the Oscars watchable!

They can't find anybody to host. Nobody. Not a single soul! ...but they haven't looked in the right place!

Please sign my petition to have Andrew Dice Clay host this year's Oscars, with special guest co-host Gilbert Gottfried!

This would be the GREATEST Oscars Awards Show EVER!! It's the only way I'd ever tune in, and BOY would I tune in eagerly!

Let's make this happen! Be a part of the movement to make the Oscars worth watching for once in our damned lives! This could go BIG!! Join the Team! Save the Oscars!

Thanks!!

-grinEvilly
>=)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 8:32 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 10th Dec 2018 at 1:50 AM. Reason: removed trolling
Are you trying to destroy a tradition with blackballed performers? Cause it looks like it.

In all honesty, I don't mind the Oscars when it comes to using it as a gauge of success. In fact, I nevermind on the fact the awards for TV, music and stage shows like musicals on Broadway are connected to motion pictures and if you win all 4 awards, it is a sign you have a talent for entertainment. Very few people achieve this status.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 10:23 PM
@PANDAQUEEN -- Merry Christmas!! Order NOW!, in time for the Holidays!! ...you clearly need it!

-gE
>=)
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 1:49 AM
If your going to participate in the discussion forums, then be prepared to have people not like your topic. Likewise, if you don't like said topic, then walk away and don't post.

IMO, all the award shows are rigged and are purely there to make someone money. Dunno know about Andrew Dice Clay, but Gilbert Gottfried is funny as hell.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 1:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
If your going to participate in the discussion forums, then be prepared to have people not like your topic.

Fair enough. I just wasn't sure about the policy on attacking people, calling them 'stupid', and various other names if you disagreed with something they posted. I thought that was against the rules. Otherwise, i'da just called her a 'mouthy pig' and left it at that.

OH! I see she deleted that part! hahahhaha! NVM then!

Gilbert's AWESOME and he and Dice have great chemistry together. "Ford Fairlane"? OMIGOSH!!! Hahahhaha... The two of them would make the Oscars watchable for once! Cuz they wouldn't take those pretentious idiots seriously, either. And it's not like either of them really have anything to lose at this point! Best damn awards show ever!

-gE
>=)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 10:48 PM
"Turd Ferguson started this petition to Turd Ferguson and the people"

Is it just me or is this thread or at the very least the petition not meant to be serious.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 1:34 AM
I can't even remember the last time I watched The Oscars... possibly '97!

.:: B2SIMS.com ::.
Alchemist
#8 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 10:43 AM
I have bad memories of watching the Oscars while having fever, and dream about it afterwards in a half-sleep state. It looked like a congress.
I cared even less since that happened.
I also can't take this post seriously. Microwave.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#9 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
I have bad memories of watching the Oscars while having fever, and dream about it afterwards in a half-sleep state.

For similar reasons, I cannot watch Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory anymore.

.:: B2SIMS.com ::.