Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 8:37 PM Last edited by Tleilaxu3 : 8th Dec 2018 at 9:44 PM.
Default FACE Slider Mods [Found]
Is there still a hack that imports the face slider mods from the Sims 2 Bodyshop into the game itself ?
And does it cause any issues ?

(Edited for wrong description.)

Yes, I found one one this site.
(Nopke's 24 Facial Slider set --which is the same as her 20 set... except with more explanations, I think.)

Since I'm not creating anything for the sims2... I assume there will be no problems at all.
Looking forward to less fugly simmies..... Especially some of those male faces .

And this works in both CAS, and with the Plastic Surgery option on Pescado's Sim Blender tree .
Yay !

ETA : This download does not contain all of the sliders in Bodyshop... but enough to 'fix' some of your sim faces.
I might look at some more here.... would like to find the one that pushes the entire mouth outwards , in profile view.

" Inama Nushif "
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 8:50 PM
There aren't any for bodies, though I believe there's ways to make the stretchskeleton cheat last a little longer than it normally would. Whether in CAS or Bodyshop, you can only make bodies fat or medium.

Do you mean face sliders? Because there's quite a few of those now.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 9:53 PM
Do you mean the mod to make all the options that are by default available in Bodyshop also available in CAS?
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.co...rs-added-to-cas
You don't have to worry about custom sliders as far as I know. They're automatically available in both Bodyshop and CAS. As long as creators follow Nopke's instructions their sliders should work correct and be safe.
You also don't have to worry about keeping the custom sliders in, the sims will keep their faces, even if you package them and put them up for download. The game remembers what the face looks like, not what sliders have been used to make the face, if that makes sense.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 10:07 PM
And there are some additional ones I like...but then I like "fuggly"! So sliders to make ears stick out or twist (cool for pointed ears), and lots of tweeks for lips, etc.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Forum Resident
#5 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 1:50 AM
If it helps there's Sims2sliders blog that lists all/most custom sliders for Sims 2. The blog theme they've chosen isn't the best since you can't see the posts only pictures but if you hit the date next to each post that'll open the post with the download links.