Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 8:24 PM Last edited by cadavre : 6th Dec 2018 at 7:56 PM.
Default WCIF these eyes\similar ones? [SOLVED]
Hello! I'm looking for these eyes:

I've looked through the Default Database and haven't been able to find them.
Does anyobody know what set this is or maybe could recommendt something similar? I really like how red colour pops out and that the texture does not have too many details but still looks realistic rather than MM, plus animation-friendly sclera.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 11:59 PM
You might like the eyes by Digi found here, here, here and/or here.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 12:13 AM
Forum Resident
#4 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 12:15 AM
^ My eyes aren't exactly animation friendly though I'm afraid.

I think they're Charlotte's Sharp eyes, the originals are reblogged here (original blog has been gone for ages) and there's animation friendly edit of them by Lilith here. Just in case if tumblr's redirect is being a butt the download link is https://simfileshare.net/download/244023/ There's also defaults of them here.

edit: Ah I see I was ninjaed while writing but yeah, I'm Digi mentioned above.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 12:20 AM
Sorry @foxmanic I spoiled your continuity!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 7:55 PM
Thank you, guys!
I think these are Charlotte's Sharp eyes although the red does not quite look like that on the picture but it may be just the editing. Case solved. :D