Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 9:31 PM
My new Challenge!
Sort of a runaway kinda legacy thing I guess lol idk what to call it yet.

If this is not original, please let me know!

:Backstory:

You grow up in a rich prosperous family. You and your family have quite the reputation. You’re an A honor roll student and you are a part of many extracurricular activities. One day you fall in love with a misfit at your school. Your parents DO NOT like him/her as he/she can soil their reputation. You run away to Brindleton Bay and move into Bedlington Boathouse or Domus Familiaris but it will be more expensive and you’ll have less money for extra things. (Or if you don’t have the Cats & Dogs pack, You can move into Crick Cabana if you don’t have it.) When you move out, you start off with 50,000 simoleons as you were rich in your past household and you had a whopping allowance. You can use that allowance to buy some extra things you need for your home. Then your 10 generation legacy starts! Once you and your boyfriend/girlfriend turn into young adults you get married secretly and pop out your next kid. (or adopt I’m not judging.)

Now, you finally have your small little family. You work and work till you can get a 64x64 or 50x50 lot. For the 50x50 you just need to bulldoze it in Willow Creek and do what you need to do lol. Slowly, but surely, you build your mansion! You pick your heirs and you keep it going until you hit the last generation. The tenth… What do you do? It’s up to you.

:General Rules:

TO USE THE PERMITTED CHEATS IN THIS CHALLENGE DO THIS: control+shift+c it will open the control panel. Type in
testingcheats true every time you travel somewhere, you’ll have to type that in again I guess.

YOU CANNOT USE MODS OF ANY KIND YOU CAN ONLY USE BUILD ITEMS AND CAS CC!!!!!! I THINK I’M MAKING THAT QUITE CLEAR.

When you create your founder you MUST have the aspiration of Successful Lineage. Other than that, make whatever traits you want lolz. For your parents, give them both the Fabulously Wealthy aspiration. Their traits must be: Ambitious, Materialistic, and Snob.

You MUST start in your rich family’s household. You can get a mansion from the gallery or whatever. You can use a money cheat to get that house. If you don’t know how you type: motherlode and there you go! Just keep doing that until you get the mansion you want.

In order to be an A honour roll student quickly, you do: Careers.promote Highschool keep doing that until you get an A. You can only do this ONCE. But to keep up that grade, do your homework while also finding or making your love interest.

You can make your love interest in CAS but put him/her in a separate household. (That should be pretty self-explanatory.)

If you have sims parenthood, make a family bulletin board and set a curfew for 7pm. If you don’t, just have the parents yell at the “founder” when he/she comes home late.

You need to, later on, introduce your boyfriend/girlfriend to your parents. You need to have your parents and your boyfriend/girlfriend have the red dislike meter at least halfway or make it more and have them fight. It’s optional, but it adds to the fun!

Once they hate each other, you move out promptly. You move to your love interest’s household and then move to either Domus Familiaris, Bedlington Boathouse, or Crick Cabana. You can only use the motherlode cheat ONCE WHEN YOU MOVE OUT I MEAN IT. Other than that, you can’t use it anymore unless explicitly stated otherwise.

You are allowed to adopt or give birth. This is an LGBTQ+ friendly challenge so do whatever you please with that

You are allowed to have a job. Or… You can make money by digging up stuff, paint, do hobby stuff, etc.

You can travel places without paying.

Choose your heirs wisely based on their traits and how suitable you think they are.

You ARE allowed to renovate your house. But not COMPLETELY rebuild it! That ruins the whole aspect of the whole legacy thing.

If appliances in your house break or catch on fire, you can replace or repair it. Just know, that will cost you money. (obviously lol.)

(I think that’s most of the rules… I think…?)

(Wait… No, it’s not.)

:Heirs/Children Stuff:

You CAN make the heir picking process strictly gender-based. BUT! If you end up popping out the gender you don’t want, that’s on you. But then again, you can have more kids and pick a younger child of the family to be the heir if it’s the gender you wanted.

You can make the heir picking process based strictly on age. Youngest or Oldest, do what you like.

There is also the equality/modern option where you can pick any heir adopted or not. Based on their traits and responsibility and how well they can hold up the fort. (lol I’m soo dumb)

You can do a STRICTLY adopted based heir process. It’s quite simple. Just make sure all the heirs are adopted lol.

:Love Interest Stuff:

You can have same-sex marriage. You’ll just have to adopt.

If you don’t have same-sex marriage, the heir process will be a little bit more challenging if you are doing a strictly gender-based heir picking process.

If your love interest does have money, they CANNOT bring in money from their household when you move in together. Go into his household and type in the cheat: Money 0 When the founder moves out, change his/her household funds to 50,000. So, Money 50000 then you can add your love interest to your new household.

I think that’s all the rules! If you’d like to create love interests and upload them to the gallery, put in your description, #honeiicreamzzsimslegacylove

Also, if you post your legacy gameplays on social media, put the hashtag #honeiicreamzzsimslegacychallenge! Follow me on Instagram: @honeiicreamzzsims
Follow me on Tumblr too! @honeiicreamzz

My Origin ID: NyanCatGirl89

To find my creations, just search up NyanCatGirl89 in the gallery!

Enjoy the challenge! Peace out peeps!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 10:25 PM
It's not a place to post challenges. For this, use this place: http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=712