Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2023 at 5:59 PM
Default Wanted: missing site
I’m missing a sims website I can’t remember what the name is but it had a lot of toddlers things

It also had objects made to look like boxes of dolls different toys diapers ect

Please help
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Jan 2023 at 6:40 PM
Can you remember if it was a full website, a forum, or a Tumblr/dreamwidth/LJ/blog type site?

Was it long ago you saw the site, or more recent? (months/years)

Can think of a few sites that could fit the description
https://sims2.aroundthesims3.com/ (lots of toys, look for the nursery sets and advent sets)
https://www.feenwald.com/en/deko/kinderzimmer01.php
Retailsims had a lot of toys and such, but they closed down a while back. There's probably some archived files around.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th Jan 2023 at 7:11 PM
RetailSims has been preserved/reactivated by Liquid Sims here. It is one of a number of Sims websites that Liquid Sims has archived and restored here. These are fully working archives, giving you very much the look and feel of the sites when they were active. I wish they could do that for all the beautiful old Sims websites that have gone.

Another (still active) site (a favourite of mine) with some nice toddler clothes is simphany.com. I have occasionally downloaded toddler clothes there that didn't work because they were wrongly categorised as being for children too. If you find something there that you like, and it doesn't work for you, please PM me and I'll see if I can fix it for you.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Banned
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Jan 2023 at 8:31 PM
Nio no

It isn’t any CC of those!

I seem to remember it was someone name

Carol Kathy or something
Mad Poster
#5 Old 15th Jan 2023 at 8:52 PM
The site name had a female name in it, or the person running the site was named Kathy/Carol?

Anything else you can remember is helpful. Like the timeframe. Did you find the site several years ago, or just a few months ago?
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Jan 2023 at 9:08 PM
Sever years ago
Mad Poster
#7 Old 15th Jan 2023 at 11:11 PM
It's not by any chance Rebecah's Affinity Sims you're thinking of? It's certainly got a lot of toddler stuff, and the site is strongly associated with a female name, as Rebecah is (AFAIK) the site's owner, administrator, and main creator.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#8 Old 16th Jan 2023 at 12:30 AM
Banned
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Jan 2023 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
http://carmenstoddlers.blogspot.com/ maybe?

It’s both! Wow SCORE!