Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Working Medicine Cabinets

by scumbumbo Posted 25th May 2015 at 1:22 AM - Updated 22nd Feb 2019 at 12:40 AM by scumbumbo : Update v2e for February 21, 2019 game patch

106 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 60 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#101 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 12:07 AM
awesome!
Test Subject
#102 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 1:42 AM
this mod needs a fix with the animation they hold the medicine in hand but the arm dont move but there head tilts back to take it.
Deceased
Original Poster
#103 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 10:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jadefamily
this mod needs a fix with the animation they hold the medicine in hand but the arm dont move but there head tilts back to take it.

Yeah, I'm aware of it - just not immediately sure how to fix it and it hasn't bothered me enough to try and figure it out

Think it has something to do with "postures" and most of animation stuff is an arcane art from my point of view.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#104 Old 9th May 2019 at 6:16 PM
did my last post sound a little sexual, sorry didnt mean for that to sound that way, but nice joke postures lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#105 Old 24th Oct 2019 at 3:56 PM
Hi, your mod doesnt work with the newest patch. I do not longer have the option, to buy medicine. Could you please fix it?
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 7th Dec 2019 at 6:43 AM
I can confirm that this mod works with only itself and MCCC installed. If you are not seeing the "Purchase Medicine" interaction, then you have another mod installed that conflicts with this one. The BEST way to find the conflicting mod or mods is to 50/50. Once you find the conflicting mod(s), then you need to decide which one you want to keep.

I run a Discord server dedicated to assisting Mac Simmers. Come join me here: https://discord.gg/6sjegZD

"It wasn't long ago that I was just like you." -- "Emenius Sleepus" by Michael Ryan Pritchard
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 8th Apr 2020 at 10:48 PM Last edited by Athena Apollos : 9th Apr 2020 at 3:24 AM.
I can confirm that the Non-Autonomous version of this mod works with Patch 1.62.67 (7 April 2020). I will update the Autonomous version and post the update to Scumbumbomods.com once I finish it.

I run a Discord server dedicated to assisting Mac Simmers. Come join me here: https://discord.gg/6sjegZD

"It wasn't long ago that I was just like you." -- "Emenius Sleepus" by Michael Ryan Pritchard
Page 5 of 5