Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 2:53 PM
Pile of books bookshelf
so, like 10 years ago, when i last played sims 2, i had about 10g of cc, and i burned almost all of it to dvd's to save it. well, now that the kids are older and i can play on the computer, i've busted out the sims again, but i cannot find my stupid pile of books bookshelf that i had! does ANYONE know where i can find it? it was so nice to be able to put this small item on a desk instead of having the normal actual bookshelf taking up space. okee, thanks all!! :p
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 7:47 PM Last edited by LilSister : 18th Dec 2017 at 11:05 PM.
I have several of these in my game - I'll have to go in-game to find out the names and I'll post the info for you.

Edit:
Mutske Working Books, Living Dead Girl Metro Books, and Living Dead Girl Modern Mission Bay Office File Folder are functioning bookcases - all can be placed on almost any surface and can be downloaded at the Booty. Also 4esf Bedroom 9 Books also functions as a bookcase and can be placed on desks, dressers and night tables (download here: https://archive.tehsims.com/mirror/...et/bedroom9.htm)
Instructor
#3 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 9:09 PM
Mutske has some extracted books working like normal bookcase. I don't know if it is what you're looking for, though.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 9:42 PM
thank you so much!!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 2:37 AM
4ESF - Bedroom 9 - pile of books (works as a bookcase)

Slig updated them for FT and made some great recolours for kids and with hobby related covers here .

Nixy made three recolours which are for adults. It says pulpfiction, nursepulp, gaypulp,...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 7:22 AM
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 7:38 PM
There a few really nice ones in this add-on set by Ja.

Laugh as much as you choose, but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.