Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 5:49 PM
Default Parenting mods similar to these?
Hi all! I have a few 'parenting' mods that I'd like to know if they exist. A
1: IVF
I know, I know it's possible to do this with cheats. However, if I was to make a 'let's play' on YouTube of TS2 as I am planning to do, I obviously would not want to use cheats.
Is there some sort of mod that creates a sort of 'IVF' effect where a mother can get artificially impregnated? Whether you're able to choose the 'donor' or not, I don't mind, because I'll be using default replacement skin and eyes so I won't have a weird maxis baby with a custom-skinned mother.

2: Surrogacy.
Same here, can be done via cheat but I don't want to use cheats and also only the biological father will see the child as his, not the other parent.

3: Shared Custody
Can be done using 'moving out' but that takes a long time plus it's hard to get a child to move out on their own. Is there a mod that lets a child live with one parent for some of the week and live with the other parent for the rest of the week?

4: Choice adoption
I know this one exists, where you can see the children up for adoption and choose your own? I think it's a form of crib that works like the pet shop adoption beds.

Thanks in advance, all
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 5:11 PM
Hello @didyouevenmakeasound
1. Monique's Create Baby With X could be used for that.
3. You can use Christianlov's http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=288005 for that, for example. There are other mods that allow you to move sims in as well.

I'll come back if I think of something else. Hope this helps.