Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 1:20 AM
Another ditto on what Aleesha said. I don't need anymore Maxis' clothes for my sims not to wear.

Nooww....I know this probably won't be done, it's a stretch...but clothing for pets....now that would be an idea.

Live each day like it's your last!

Advertisement
#27 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 3:35 PM
They've said that there is clothing and accessories for pets on console, but not on PC.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 9:00 PM
I do think they should add clothing in it, especially for simmers who don't have the internet (which might be a posisition I'm in, in the near future) So who cares if there is a Glamour Pack with loads of clothes? They shouldn't just think about the majourity who have CC just so they had exploit the minority who are bored with the clothes/hairs etc and practicly have to buy the extra packs... *END OF RANT* :D
Scholar
#29 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 10:33 PM
is till think they may be able to get pets slothing done by us..once they figure out hor to re mesh thos collars i bet anyways.....and chronic i agree and personally i think they could have just added all those new items to ofb but they are just trying to milk every last cent from their fans
#30 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:05 PM
i'm really not too fussed about clothing.... i quite like a lot of maxis furnature but the clothing is Awful (most of it anyway)
Test Subject
#31 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:21 PM
Meh, no reason for them to add more anyway. I'll just get some from MTS2!
Page 2 of 2