Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 4:09 AM
Feeding?
I never got a chance to play unleased I was wondering how feeding works would your sim go out and buy food when they first get a pet or is there food in a item like a frig or in buy mode? I saw the screen shots of sims feeding them.I know your sim has to feed it,I know it's to soon to ask but I was wondering if it would be the same as unleased?
Advertisement
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 4:10 AM
Geez my memory is pretty fuzzy for unleashed. I THINK (but don't quote me) that you clicked on their food dish and picked an option like fill or feed or something? Then it filled the bowl and charged you for it. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong :p
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 4:15 AM
I see thanks,I young when the sims and the Eps first came so I was not in to things like that but now that im older I love the Sims,Im looking forward to Pets.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#4 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 4:27 AM
If I remember correctly, that's correct DK. But I'm old too, my memory could just be faulty :p

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
#5 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 2:32 PM
I'll attempt to install my Unleashed game today and then print some screens and show you how the feeding actually works. It's not that exciting and is really just a bowl for food and water.

:D