Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 7:56 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Apartment Life
Default FreeTime Full Screen problem
I have been playing the Sims 2 for quite a long time. I have all the expansion packs but just installed only a few for reasons. I added FreeTime again yesterday but found that there was no full screen as when I played Seasons. I can't think of the reasons why. Will someone be kind enough to help me? Thanks!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 8:12 PM
Locate the shortcut you use to start The Sims 2. It's most likely on your desktop where it appears by default when the game is first installed.
Right-click or tap-and-hold the shortcut, and then pick Properties from the menu.
In the "Shortcut" tab, next to the "Target:" field, go to the very end of the command and make sure to remove -w or -window.
Click or tap the OK button to save and exit.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
Locate the shortcut you use to start The Sims 2. It's most likely on your desktop where it appears by default when the game is first installed.
Right-click or tap-and-hold the shortcut, and then pick Properties from the menu.
In the "Shortcut" tab, next to the "Target:" field, go to the very end of the command and make sure to remove -w or -window.
Click or tap the OK button to save and exit.

Thanks for the reply. But this doesn't work for me still.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 2:22 AM
Check your screen resolution in game settings. Also do you have your graphic rules done and 4gb patch? The patch comes off easily, adding in FT could take it off.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 1:57 PM Last edited by michaelchan21 : 13th Oct 2018 at 3:50 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Check your screen resolution in game settings. Also do you have your graphic rules done and 4gb patch? The patch comes off easily, adding in FT could take it off.

I have the graphic rules done immediately after installation, but I don't know what to do with the 4gb patch.

I just searched and got hold of how to do with the 4gb patch. But unfortunately it doesn't help at all.

I did it at last. I download a device called GraphicsRulesMakerUi which helped me change the resolution, since for me to change the figures in graphics rules under TSData is no use to me at all.