Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 5:46 AM
Default Release Dates everywhere
Does anybody know what the release date will be in different continents?

Same for Glamour
Advertisement
#2 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 6:59 AM
pets:Europe 17-20th oct
US 17th Oct
Austrilasia/Asia : (this is a guess because of various online store dates) 20th oct-1st
Nov
Elsewhere: i have no idea
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 8:30 AM
I'm thinking Australasia will get it a bit later than that sadly :P
#4 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 10:26 AM
Yeah.It woulsnt surprise me.but NZ got TS2 on the 17th Sep.Same as Europe and the US, but now, they get it 5-15 days later.
I think thats becuase NZ is up to 23hours ahead of the US, so they would get any game officially before them. thats mine, and some of my friends opinions.dont take that seriously people!
#5 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:18 AM
Oh yes!
In Europe will be from 17.-20. october!!!!
Do you think it is same in Serbia (I am in Europe, but not sure about that), and where to buy a CD, in Mega Stores or in CD shop?
#6 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 1:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melanie

Noooo don't break my heart by saying things like that. ;-;
#7 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 6:24 PM
Well all I heard was October 17th, which is too far away...
#8 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 5:31 AM
WillStefan hopefully.But switzerland normally always get it even before the US.So, you could hop on a plane over, and send me a copy too :P
If you preorder it online, you may get it a day or 2 before?
#9 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 6:07 AM
I am going to swizerland next week....yay, but it is not october...boo....but I am going to switzerland....yay....but I will not be able to buy new EP.....boo.....but I am going to switzerland....but I will not play with the pets.....but I am.....ouch.....I will stop......
#10 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 7:28 AM
Oct. 17th, yay! Just in time to be a late b-day present to myself!!!

WillStefan: If you aren't sure about if it will come out, buy it online.
#11 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 7:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by melanie

Just out of curiousity.. You mean Australia?
Stupid people are stupid
#12 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 7:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WillStefan
I am going to swizerland next week....yay, but it is not october...boo....but I am going to switzerland....yay....but I will not be able to buy new EP.....boo.....but I am going to switzerland....but I will not play with the pets.....but I am.....ouch.....I will stop......

You're a bit too early then . They always sell them before the official releasedate in Swtzerland...
#13 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 9:47 AM
broo:Austilasia is Australia, the islands of Australia, and NewZealand, Fiji,Samoa, etc.
Original Poster
#14 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 9:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by callum91
broo:Austilasia is Australia, the islands of Australia, and NewZealand, Fiji,Samoa, etc.

I always thought Australasia was Australia and New Zealand, and Oceania was the Pacific Islands.. :einstein ?

Yeah, the releases for big games are usually worldwide, but expansion packs are not considered big apparantly :P
#15 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 9:58 AM
Melanie: i saw that you was in NZ, and i found on NZgamer.co.nz (or someithng like that) that TS2P has been announced (duh) and it says the release is 26th October! *YAY*only 6days less than the UK! I think OFB was 10days later than the UK!
SO, YAY!
Original Poster
#16 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 10:03 AM
Melanie: i saw that you was in NZ, and i found on NZgamer.co.nz (or someithng like that) that TS2P has been announced (duh) and it says the release is 26th October! *YAY*only 6days less than the UK! I think OFB was 10days later than the UK!
SO, YAY!

I looked on the game stores sites I know, but none of them have anything on Sims 2 Pets or Glamour :P
#17 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 10:10 AM
what gamesites do you go on? gpstore.co.nz says glamour is out on 7th Sept.

and thats it. but atleast Pets is out 26th October
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 10:24 AM
i went into Electronics Botuque in town in auckland and they said around end of october
Original Poster
#19 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 10:51 AM
I checked the stores sites, like dse where we usually go, and gamesman and another one. I don't think EB have a site since I think it's international so I didn't bother looking.
Do any of you know about Glamour?
#20 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 10:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by richdude
Oct. 17th, yay! Just in time to be a late b-day present to myself!!!

WillStefan: If you aren't sure about if it will come out, buy it online.

Can't...I don't have credit card or paypal
#21 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 11:06 AM
Melanie=Glamour is 7th September.According to Gpstore.and they are rarely wrong
Original Poster
#22 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 11:17 AM
Melanie=Glamour is 7th September.According to Gpstore.and they are rarely wrong

Well that's just brilliant I go on holiday then :eviltongu
#23 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 12:25 PM
Just so it's clear...

Australasia is made up of Australia, NZ, and some Pacific islands (Melanesia), eg: Vanuatu, Solomon Islands, Papua New Guinea, Torres Strait Islands, and Fiji. Sometimes New Caledonia, Flores, Nauru, Sumba and Timor are included, but it's a bit of a grey area.

For the Aussies, Kiwis, etc.
Most places can't say when they'll be getting stock, and reply simply with "TBA", but chaos says, "Pre-order now for Thu 26 Oct 2006 release." (at AUD$65.62) o_0