Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 8:58 AM
Default Insane!?
Well, this is not 100% pets, topic...but on the other side it is....about sims2pets

I called all CD shops here in Serbia, and asked when sims2pets is getting here....they answered me, that the game will be here about march 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What!?

Anyway I have a greatest friend, that is so sweet and will buy me the game in the Holland and send me with mail....
Also...I wanted to buy online, but I don't have credit card, and there is no cash option.....man, does anyone have problem like this?
Advertisement
#2 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 10:14 AM
March 2007???! maybe for Mac? But poor you!
Here in NZ, its normally released 1-2 weeks after the US, but, atleast during that time , i can find out about the bugs, and problems, and what hacks&mods arent compatible with it.
But at least you have a great friend that will do that for you
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 3:05 PM
Thank God, if she read this, she will know how much I LOVE HER!!!!!
...yeah, but on the topic....insane!!!???? lol
#4 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 9:18 PM
march2007is pathetic date!lol
when i lived in the middle east, it took about3weeks for them to bring in an american copy of the game.i got University, and paid the equivalant of US$78 for it,instead of about US$40! lol!
And 2weeks later, a localised version game in for half the price!lol!
anyway,i felt special because i was the 1st in the country to get it, :P
#5 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 9:47 PM
WOW!! March 2007 is INSANE! I don't see why they just can't release it the same everywhere! :p

And by March 2007, I'm sure a lot of other people would have found a way to get it sooner.

Lucky for you, you have your friend!! :D
Instructor
#6 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 9:37 AM
Have all the EPs been late? Becauase that's about the time the next one will be released! And of course, they'll hav released another twelve stuffpacks by then, including Sims 2 Basket Weving Plus stuffpack, and Sims 2 Mildly Interesting Lamps Stuff Pack. Sorry, you can gather I dislike the stuffpacks!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
#7 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 8:02 PM
im am so gettin the next ep for the sims 2 but why the f#@k does it have to out on the october 17th it's a joke i mean come on the glamour stuff pack is comin out before that god ...
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 11:02 PM
Buy it on Ebay or something, or maybe one of your American friends will send you a copy
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 11:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cheeseisgood
Have all the EPs been late? Becauase that's about the time the next one will be released! And of course, they'll hav released another twelve stuffpacks by then, including Sims 2 Basket Weving Plus stuffpack, and Sims 2 Mildly Interesting Lamps Stuff Pack. Sorry, you can gather I dislike the stuffpacks!

As far as I know, all EP's before were about month late....maybe two, I am not sure, because I never got so obsessed with some EP, so I didn't care that much...pets are my life wish, so I know every move they make lol
I didn't even knew that nightlife is coming out...I just saw it in stores lol
I am sims2pets fanatic!
#10 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 10:49 PM
That date is RIDICULOUS.

And I was upset about the Australian Release Date: 26 Oct 2006
(Games Warehouse, Pre-Order Price $42.95 - RRP $49.95 - Save $7.00)

That's like Australia's release for the Silent Hill movie - WE HAVEN'T GOT IT YET. Ad we still won't get it for over a month... Not that it's a crash hot movie, but I WANT IT ANYWAY! :P
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 10:50 AM
im in japan tokyo and since japan is like realy really late on american stuff it will prob be in 2007 too (for gods sake dvds that are avaibale for rent in the us is int the cinema here pfft)

long live.........