Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#102 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 1:15 PM
I appriciate seeing modern clothing for elders. Very few makes clothing for elders in first place, even fewer makes modern styled clothing.
The game has obviously it's fashion based on America in the 90's and start 00's
and as much as some of it may still fit american fashion (my city gets a lot of elder americans on visit and you can see it so obviously who they are because between the rest of the citizens they looked like they took a dived into a trashcan in the 80's and never came out of it)

I generally appriciate seeing more european styled clothing for every age and gender though.

I build small houses *^*
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#103 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 1:55 PM
I appreciate seeing PICTURES of clothes when I use Hood Checker. And I really like NAMES for everything, which would show up in buy mode & hood checker. I have so much makeup, jewelry, etc that I would delete, but can't find in my DOWNLOAD file to delete it.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#104 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 4:06 PM
For the love of god, show me what the content really looks like in-game, not after you've run a thousand filters on it.

While you're at it, please don't make the aspect ratio of your preview shots all wonky, or use weird posing that my Sim will never contort into.

Swatches are great. 100 recolors at once, not so much.

(Just a few peeves. I'm grateful to all the content creators out there who still work on Sims 2, and obviously they get to release their content and previews with as many filters or recolors as they want.)
Instructor
#105 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 5:17 PM
I like it when a set has separate files for each object/clothing/whatever I'm downloading. It saves me the hassle of opening the rar and extracting only what I want, which can get even more complicated when the creator didn't clearly label the files.

Nice Rachel we're having.
My C:Simblr!
Top Secret Researcher
#106 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 3:05 AM
I like when there's a "download all" button. If there's more than four different files and no download all, I'm probably not downloading any.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
#107 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 8:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StrangeTownChick
I like when there's a "download all" button. If there's more than four different files and no download all, I'm probably not downloading any.

I wanted to both agree and disagree with this. XD I like download all, but I'll still download stuff separately if I have to.
Top Secret Researcher
#108 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 10:41 PM
I know it's been said before but I really appreciate it when files are named properly, and match the illustrations (if there are any!). I just downloaded something I wanted which had about 30 different recolours. The recolours were named 1-30, not the actual colours. I only wanted 2 or 3. Really annoying. (Oh, and I have to take out all the unnecessary characters and spaces in the file names.)
Mad Poster
#109 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I wanted to both agree and disagree with this. XD I like download all, but I'll still download stuff separately if I have to.

Ideally there should be both. Seriously, I hate to go to a download, like for nail polish or something that you know you want all the colors for, only to discover there are 27 separate downloads with one color each.

Hair.pulled.out. (and it just grew back so that would be a shame)

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Page 5 of 5