Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 10:20 PM Last edited by magicslippers : 13th Aug 2017 at 12:09 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Question about Game Corruption and Family Trees
I'm not sure exactly where to post this so i hope the help section is ok...

I'm wondering if it's safe to marry these two sims without causing corruption. I don't know how or if wonky family tree causes corruption so i figured i'd ask.

The family tree in question. I'm looking to marry Bobby Jr. and Bella (marked red). PT = Pollination Technician. These two sims are not blood related (so no fiddling around with relationship flags). Safe or not?

Cheers, Maggie
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 10:34 PM
It'll be safe. Worst that might happen is the family tree might look a little weird.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
It'll be safe. Worst that might happen is the family tree might look a little weird.

Thank you for the reply
Alchemist
#4 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 1:55 AM
the characters to not marry would be the NPCs the Prima Guides call Non-Social.
also the universal NPCs.
various sites have lists.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 1:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
the characters to not marry would be the NPCs the Prima Guides call Non-Social.
also the universal NPCs.
various sites have lists.

I'm aware of those