Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 4:08 PM
This sounds like it will be VERY fun
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 4th Dec 2013 at 4:38 AM
Would it be considered cheating using a mod like easy bed, allowing the sims to sleep with her clients without actually being in love with them? I think it actually makes this more realistic. And also a child support mod for when one of her clients gets her pregnant. it will be another source of income but also it's realistic...
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 8:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kathrynvenus
Would it be considered cheating using a mod like easy bed, allowing the sims to sleep with her clients without actually being in love with them? I think it actually makes this more realistic. And also a child support mod for when one of her clients gets her pregnant. it will be another source of income but also it's realistic...

I personally don't think so. I think it adds to the realism. I have (not for the challenge, just my regular neighborhood) a few sex-worker/prostitute Sims (there's a sex club, and the owner of the club houses a couple of girls, plus has one employee) and given the nature of the job, it doesn't make sense that you have to fall in love first, so I have certain adult download items that I can use without requiring the Sims to have any relationship whatsoever. (Actually, I recently created a Russian mob run house to rival it, lol, same thing, except the sex workers are the wives of the two brothers running it. It's a much more promiscuous neighborhood than any other I've ever had, but it's also a fun change of pace.

I didn't even know there were child support mods! What I usually do is once in awhile I'll just go into the father's lot, buy a bunch of stuff the kids need (news beds, toys, whatever) and then call the mother over and give her all the stuff for the kids in a gift, lol.

The Test of Time Challenge BLOG
Sims 4 stories blog HERE
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 7th May 2015 at 11:39 PM
cool i'll do this with a teen i made her mom die

I'm not smokin' pot, I'm smokin' hot.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#55 Old 27th May 2015 at 12:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by samd440
I didn't even know there were child support mods! What I usually do is once in awhile I'll just go into the father's lot, buy a bunch of stuff the kids need (news beds, toys, whatever) and then call the mother over and give her all the stuff for the kids in a gift, lol.

Really?! I know there was a mod going around that allowed you to take out loans for stuff.

xoxo.R
Test Subject
#56 Old 30th May 2015 at 5:08 PM
Oh yeah risky woohoo!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#57 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 11:34 PM
Funny. I've done this in my neighbourhood without even realising this challenge was here. I gave 1,000 Simoleons for every woohoo. Her name is Ellie-May, an attractive blonde, who grew up in a trailer. She has four clients now and has just got pregnant to one of the richest men in the neighbourhood.

Page 3 of 3