Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 5:36 PM
Default Allthehairs database down again.
So, allthehairs, a database of hair meshes and recolors for those that didn't know, is currently down, supposedly because the admin's account has been suspended. :/ Does anyone know what happened/when it might come back?

98% of teenagers believe stupid statistics. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Advertisement
Link Ninja
#2 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 5:44 PM
The last time this happened, @Nysha explained:

Quote:
It's probably just bandwidth exceeded and it'll reset at the end of the month

So maybe that? I hailed her just in case it was something different and she was unaware.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Instructor
#3 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 1:30 AM
It's down again. Complete with an "account suspended" message on the front page.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 3:10 PM
Has Nysha offered any explanation yet as to what might be the cause of the downtime? I was meaning to send her a message, but I'd rather not bug her if she's already aware of the issue.
Instructor
#5 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 12:06 PM
As far as I know, she hasn't. (She hasn't said anything about it on her tumblr, at least.)
Instructor
#6 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 12:14 PM
Inventor
#7 Old 10th Oct 2021 at 6:34 PM
Upping this because it's down again
Link Ninja
#8 Old 10th Oct 2021 at 9:54 PM
The account is suspended If you want an alt version there's this one someone has been keeping a google doc/links of

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.