Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 4:08 PM
Default WCIF Leaf/Grass skirt for men, TF acc jacket, Darth Vader helmet, CF bunny hood acc, JulianaSims's content
Heyo!

Got a few requests today.

1. WCIF a leafy/grassy skirt for men? I am making a sim of Maui from Moana and I can't seem to find anything like his leafy skirt. I am already aware of all of Venusprincess's loincloths for men, but I am looking for something more naturalistic.

2. WCIF a jacket (more specifically, a blazer) accessory for teen females? I am making Doki Doki Literature Club sims and I can't seem to find a top that resembles their school uniform . I have several sweater vest/collared shirt outfits that would work great, if only I had a jacket to go with them. Anybody know where I can find one for TEEN females? (I've found loads for adult females)

3. WCIF Darth Vader's helmet? I posted a WCIF several days ago looking for ts4 to ts3 conversions of the Star Wars clothing, but my replies just directed me to other Star Wars-related content. I specifically need Darth Vader's helmet; I don't mind if I have to use a headless sim in order to use it.

4. WCIF a bunny hood accessory for child female? I made a sim ofLouise from Bob's Burgers ages ago. I had to result to using a generic beanie hat for her. I know for a fact that a bunny hood hat hair exists for children, but I want a modified version as an accessory so she can have hair visible underneath it. If you know of a good bunny ear + beanie hat accessory combo that is recolorable and looks alright together, I'll take that too.

5. WCIF JulianaSims's content (specifically, her Cocktail Skirt ? I am aware that her blog is still functioning (even though it hasn't been updated since 2014), but it appears that none of the download links (or at least for the aforementioned skirt) are functioning. Anybody have the skirt or any of her other content reuploaded someplace?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 6:36 PM Last edited by DClick : 24th Feb 2018 at 6:53 PM.
I don't have the skirt, but I reuploaded the male BB Boots when I ran into the same problem and wanted to use them on a Sim I was uploading. They're the mid-calf ones with the laces. I have the female version of the boots too if anybody needs them.

Edit: Her older stuff is still on T$R. Still no sign of the skirt, though.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 3:09 AM
1a. There are these feather accessories that could stand in as leaves with CASt -- they're a bit small though.
http://venusprincess-simblr.tumblr....acc-feathers-by

1b. I converted EA's female grass skirt for males, but haven't tested it yet. Feel free though.
http://simfileshare.net/download/463755/
Instructor
#4 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 8:01 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 5:10 AM
Gonna reply to my own thread to say thanks to everyone for helping out! (Especially to Murfee for the grass skirt conversion... that's exactly what I needed!)

Anyways, if anyone is looking for a blazer for Doki Doki Literature club sims, I found a great one that works in place of a sweater vest/jacket accessory combo during my CC browsing today, here: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_63e832e00100kjpn.html

Still wish I could find that Darth Vader helmet and an edited bunny hat, but thanks for the help with the other things!